Chapter 6: Truth or Dare Part 2.

"Why?" Dom asked as soon as Lexie and I told him we were playing truth or dare.

"Cause, it will be fun." Lexie answered. See this whole thing was her idea, so she had to come up with something to get the rest of the team to play, with out telling them our devious plan. I just nodded my head in agreement to what Lex had said.

"I don't know, I mean, we have a lot of stuff to do, to be able to pull this job off." Dom said. I knew this was going to be hard, to get him to play. Lexie looked at me, and I sighed knowing what I had to do. I walked over to Dom and put my hands on his chest, "Please, think about it. We may not have a chance to have any fun for a nwhile, since we want to pull this job off." I coaxed. Dom had a hard time saying 'no' to me, but that doesn't mean it was easy to get him to join.

"I don't know," he replided. I stuck my bottom li out a little, and made my eyes go big. He chuckled at me and put his hands on my hips, "Fine, one round." He said and I smiled and nodded my head. He pecked my lips, and then Lexie and I led them to the living room area.

“Ok listen up Scar and Lexie thought that we should have a little fun and decided that we are going to play truth or dare. When I said we I meant all of us,” Dom told everyone.

“Dom don’t make us do this. You don’t want to play truth or dare with them,” Brian pleaded.

“Well to bad now you have to,” I told him sarcastically.

“NOW sit your ass down Brian,” Lexie demanded. Brian sat down and looked at her shocked.

“Well now that, that is settled. Let’s play.” I said.

“Brian truth or dare?” Lexie asked.

“And if you say truth we will all think your a pussie.” I told him.

“Ok, fine, dare.” Brian said.

“Brian, I dare you to lick whip cream off of,” Lexie says looking around the group mischievously, “Dom.”

I nearly choked on my drink when I heard her say that. Dom looked at Lex, “Oh hell no.” he said. I could tell this was going to take some convincing to get Dom to let Brian do it.

“C’mon, Dom. Don’t be a sore sport.” I coaxed, trying to keep myself from smirking.

“No, no way.” Dom said. I sighed and made my lip quiver and my eye’s go big.

“Please, after this, you don’t have to play anymore.” I said, hoping it would work. Dom looked at me and pulled me to him.

“You owe me big for this.” He whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded my head.

“Fine, let’s just get this over with. And this never leaves this room.” Dom told everyone. We all nodded.

Lexie went and grabbed the whip cream.

“Ok Dom shirt up or off  your choice and lay down,” I said.

He looked at me and smirked, “Which would you prefer?” He asked teasingly, which made me blush. I didn’t say anything, so he just took his shirt off. Lexie came over and stuck the whip cream on him, then she moved and looked at Brian, “Alright, go for it.” She said while laughing. Brian sighed, and moved over to Dom.

“This never leaves this room.” Brian said sternly.

“Agreed.” Dom replied. Lexie and I were just laughing our asses off, along with everyone else in the room. We couldn’t help it, this was just too much. Biran licked the whip cream off of Dom, and everyone cheered and laughed.

“Okay, I’m done playing.” Brian said and walked away.

“Poor sport!” I called after him. He just shook his head and kept walking.

Lexie laughed, “Well, that’s it for the game I guess.”

“Hold on a second, you guy’s totally set us up didn’t you?” Tej asked.

Lexie and I both laughed, “She did I didn’t.” I said as Dom looked at me. Lexie nodded in agreement to what I just said. Everyone just laughed.

We did stop playing but we all just sat there talking and laughing for a while. Then we all went to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright there's chapter 6. I'm so sorry it took so long to update. I hope you guy's like it. And thank you so much for reading, it means so much you guys. Love you all