Chapter 4: The kiss

I woke up the next morning, and got dressed in my black tank top, blue jeans, and black converse. I was wearing a little makeup, but not much, just some eyeliner and mascara. I walked out of my room and saw no one else was awake. I sighed and decided to go work on my car.

"Morning, Scar. Do you always start your day working?" I heard Dom say from behind me. I grinned at my car and turned to see he was right behind me. I blushed lightly, apparently not lightly enough since he chuckled at me.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He asked me, while he was brushing air out of my face. Why was he flirting with me? It is clear that he is still in love with Letty. I mean, I really shouldn't mind I have like him since the first time I met him.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just trying to upgrade my car a bit." I assured him. I turned back around and walked away to the other side of the car. As much as I want him, I can't be the rebound. I looked up to see him staring at me, his eyes dazed with confusion.

"No, something is definitely bothering you. I know you, you tend to avoid people when something is bugging you." He stated, and he wasn't wrong. But the only thing that was bugging me was that he was flirting with me. I know I may sound crazy for saying that, but I don't want to get hurt.

"Fine. Yes something is bothering me." I admitted.

"What's bothering you?" He asked as he was walking towards me.

"Why are you flirting with me?" I finally asked. I can't stand not knowing if he actually has feelings for me, or if he was just kidding around.

He looked at me puzzled, "Because, I really like you. And I want you." He said calmly.

My eyes grew huge, I couldn't believe this. I felt his hands on my hips. I looked up at him and he leaned down and placed his lips on mine. The kiss was full of passion, wanting, desire and lust. I didn't want it to end, but just then he pulled away slowly. He looked me directly in the eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back, then kissed him again. We started making out.

"Oh. My.God." I heard and pulled away. I noticed everyone was staring at us. I started blushing, that's just great.

"Damn man, now I see why you warned us to stay away from her." Rome said. I looked at Dom confused, he just looked at me, and grinned. He kissed me again.

"Let's get to work everyone" Dom told everyone, and everyone did as he told them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, thank you so much for reading my story, this really means alot. Sorry for the late update. My boyfriend had just broke up with me so I found it really hard to write the story, and I also had writers block. So yeah, let me know what you think, and if you want you can inbox me if you have any idea's for the next chapter. Sorry that this chapter is short.