heart

Rory and I were making kissing faces at each other and rubbing our noses together gently. Other couples were doing the same sort of stuff.

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" We cheered happily, "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs." I smiled lovingly at Rory.

"Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray." Mr Schue says.

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." I groan.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these "world's greatest love songs" to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom..." everyone cut him off.

"No!" We all shouted as Rachel yelled, "Yes!"

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." I said, "And shoes. But at least I got to throw a shoe back, I never did get into trouble for that though."

Sugar raises her hand and stands up, "Yes, Sugar?"

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So, here you go." She hands him the money.

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that." Mr Schue protests.
"Take it!" Kurt and I shout.

"Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!" We all cheered happily.

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it.
Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise
in the wastebasket." I looked under my chair to find a box of chocolates, yes!

"I found mine ten minutes ago." I looked at Puck and grimaced, he was covered in chocolate.

"V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And... drumroll, Rachel... you're all invited!
But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world." She announces.

"Um, but you're single." I point out.

"Not for long." She giggles as I spot Artie eyeing her off.

"I love this assignment." I whisper to Rory as he nods, and kisses my cheek.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"I now call this meeting of the God Squad to order." Mercedes hits the hammer, "Thank you guys for coming. Our first order of business is to welcome Quinn Fabray and Abby Hudson back into the fold.
It's nice to see you, guys."

"Thank you. I know it's been a while. When I was at my lowest, I turned to prayer. Not even sure who I was praying to, really, but it seemed to lead me on the right track." Quinn smiles.

"I know I'm not a huge believer in god or anything, but I wanted something to do. And I'm going through a lot at the moment so turning to praying isn't such a bad thing." I shrug.

"Amen." Sam says, "Praise." Mercedes adds.

"Can I ask a question? What's with tarantula head
over here?" Sam points out as we all look at the new guy.

"This is our new member. This is Joseph Hart, but you guys can call him Joe. He just transferred here to McKinley." Mercedes explains.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a sophomore. I've been homeschooled my whole life, but this past year I realised my best friend was my mom, so I decided I wanted to get out and experience the world." Joe tells us, "What's with the tats?" I ask.