i am unicorn

Kurt and I are at his locker, he's adjusting his hair and clothing in the mirror. Brittany approaches us.

"I really like your outfit. And I think you're like, fabulous and I just love everything that you do." Brittany starts off, Kurt smiles, "Why thank you, Britt!"

"Okay, I really want to run your campaign for president. Out of all of the kids at this school, I think that you are the biggest unicorn." I look at her confused, "Unicorn?"

"I'm sorry?" Kurt shakes his head, also confused.
"Well, when a pony does a good deed, he gets a horn and he becomes a unicorn and then he poops out cotton candy until he forgets he's magical. And then his horn falls off. And, black unicorns - they become zebras." Brittany explains.

"Oh, that's - that's a terrifying story." Kurt says, I nod.

We leave Kurt's locker and begin walking down the hallway.

"No it's not. No, okay, no. The point is, is that a unicorn is somebody who knows they're magical and isn't afraid to show it. You went through hell last year and you never forgot how special you were." I smile at Britt, that's sweet, "And, I slept with a lot of people and I'm really popular so I think I could get you mega votes." I furrow my brows, okay then.

"Then why don't you just run." Keri suggests, "I'm not smart enough." Brittany shrugs.

"Well Britt, I have to say that I'm flattered and really excited." Kurt says, Brittany nods happily, "Cool. Okay I'll come over after school and we'll work on your campaign posters. I got a lot of great ideas."

"Great, great. I'll see you then!" Kurt says, as we walk off.

"I thought I was going to help?" I ask confused, "You still will, we'll all do it." I smile at Kurt. Yay.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Alright, New Directions." Mr Schue claps his hands once as a call to order, we sit and settle down. "Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals."

"The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend." Rachel lightly hits Finn, "Besides us getting back together."

"Well, the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired Dustin Goolsby." Mr Schue informed us.

"So handsome." Artie gushes, I give him a look.

"And they're having trouble finding a new coach. It seems that no-one wants to take on that pressure cooker." I cut Mr Schue off, "That means they're vulnerable, and they have less rehearsal time."

Mr Schue nods, "Yes, and if we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I realize that, umm, I can't direct the musical this year."

Rachel stands up upset, "No, Mr. Schue, you can't cancel the musical. My New York dreams depend on it." I roll my eyes.

"I'm not canceling it. I'm just not directing it. My sole focus has to be in here. Nationals, Nationals, Nationals! And it's not just me that's gonna have to focus harder this year. I've been too easy on you, so everyday after choir practice I am instituting a mandatory Booty Camp," he writes "Booty Camp" on the whiteboard, "so that we can work on our dancing. Now, it's not for all of you. Just the people that I think need help. Like..."

Finn cuts him off, "Finn." He says shaking his head.

"How did you know? And Puckerman, Hummel."

"I must protest." Kurt holds his hand up, offended.

"You kinda have one move, Kurt. It's like this sashay," he demonstrates, "and it's super distracting." Mike explains, Kurt frowns.