i kissed a girl

"Can someone tell us what's going on, please?" Mercedes calls out annoyed, as Finn writes lady music week on the board. I sit on top of the piano.

"This week, the Trouble Tones and New Directions!
will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies." Finn announces proudly.

"Oh, hell no." Santana calls out.

I slide of the piano and stand next to Finn, "Next week, all of us will be going to Sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win." I remind them.

"But, Santana, we're worried about you." Finn says,
"Worry about yourself, fetus face." Santana mocks.

I sigh, "Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think.
And that's what this music is all about." I explain to her, hoping she'll understand.

"So, wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool." She scoffs.

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany. And we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are." Finn adds, sighing.

"Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what
we're doing here." I continue to explain to her, as she looks at me with unreadable eyes.

"Blaine? Kurt?" Finn calls them up as we sit down, Rory wraps his arm around my shoulder and hugs me.

"Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to
each other in the car. And we want to sing that for you right now." Blaine tells her, smiling softly.

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two Pretty Ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further
staging a "gel-ervention" for Blaine than singing lady music." Santana insults.

"I know it's hard. It was hard for me, too. But you can get through this." Kurt reassures her, "If you could just stop being so defensive." Blaine says carefully.

"I'm trying, but your hideous bow ties are provoking me." Santana mocks, I shake my head.

"Wait, are we talking lady on lady or girl on girl 'Cause there's a big difference." I look at Puck with a grimace.

"Puck, focus, okay?" Mr Schue tells him, "Kurt, Blaine, why don't you kick us off with what you got?"

{Perfect- Performed By Kurt Hummel & Blaine Anderson}

I cheer loudly as they finish, that was amazing, and so sweet. Everyone else cheers loudly too.

"Thank you, guys. Thank you, Finn and Abby especially. You know, with all the horrible crap
I've been through in my life...now I get to add that." Santana sarcastically claps, I sigh.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"So what do you think of Finn's and mine idea for glee this week?" I ask Rory as we sit down in the cafeteria.

"I think it's great, even though Santana is cruel, she doesn't deserve to be humiliated like that." I smile softly at Rory's words, "That's lovely to hear, Rory."