Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"I can't believe I even suggested this idea." I whined as I looked down at my attire. I was wearing a short red dress that stopped at my thighs. It made my fiery hair more fiery. Jenny rolled her chocolate brown eyes. She was wearing a sky blue dress that reached above her thighs.

"Don't sweat it, you look hot." Jenny said applying lip gloss on her lips, as she looked into the mirror hung on the wall in my room. We were in my room, at my house. Chris was downstairs watching the game with some friends he made at one of my dads business thingy.

Sam was getting ready at her place. I have no idea why. Jenny walked over to me and smirked, "For a pregnant lady you sure wear the hell out of that dress." She said, and I laughed. Thankfully Im not showing. I have no baby bump...yet.

And Im taking advantage of that by going to clubs and shiz. Yes I said shiz. Jenny held out her arm, "Ready?" She asked and I nodded hooking arms with her. We walked out of my room, and walked down the stairs. I almost ran a hand through my hair. Almost.

But it was in long waves, reaching my back. And if I touched it, I would mess it up. And Jenny would slap me. We reached the bottom step at the same time the three guys occupying the living jumped up yelling, "Touchdown!" I flinched and raised an eyebrow.

Chris looked over, and his eyes immediately got wide. He shook his head and I raised an eyebrow,

"Change. Please." He pleaded and I shook my head. He walked over to me, while his friends were staring at Jenny. She waved flirtatiously at them, resulting in me rolling my eyes. She wouldn't, she said herself she's seeing someone. While I was thinking this, I haven't noticed that Chris was standing right in front of me.

"You look amazing. But Im afraid that those guys out there, will get a little handsy." He said and I rolled my eyes,

"Don't worry about that. Anyway, Im really doing this so I can wear all my dresses before I grow out of them." I said, and Chris looked me over again. Lust in his eyes,

"Just please wake me up if Im sleep when you get home." He winked and I rolled my eyes, "And please don't even talk to a guy. Don't even wave at the guy that let's people into clubs. Please?" He asked and I rolled my eyes but nodded anyway. I kissed him, and we continued to kiss until a gagging noise echoed through the room.

"If you want to kiss, get a room! But until then, we have to go." Jenny said walking towards the door. And again I rolled my eyes. Suddenly my stomach felt as though it was full, and I felt the need to clamp my legs shut.

"Wait!" I shouted and Sam and Jenny turned around confused. I blushed,

"I have to pee."

"Were standing in that?" I asked, and Jenny nodded. We walked over towards the line that went from the entrance doors to the side of the building. I silently thanked the lord, that I decided to wear flats and not heels. We got in line, behind a bunch of college looking guys.

I didn't look, because I would somehow, someway feel guilty for looking at a guy. Just kidding, but if they didn't talk to me I wouldn't talk to them. I guess Jenny felt the complete opposite,

"Hey! Why are you guys out tonight?" She immediately asked the group of guys. It was four of them. One of them, a tall blonde with grey eyes immediately answered,

"We just wanted to go out to a club, and check out the ladies." He winked at me, and I looked away. Oh how I want to be home, curled up on Chris eating nutella covered bacon.

"What's your name?" He asked, and when I looked up I noticed he was looking at me. Well I guess there's no harm in saying hello and telling someone your name.