Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Were what?" I asked, completely shocked. Chris smirked and gave me the two tickets,

"Were going to Hawaii." I gasped, and decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to jump up and down. Instead I stuck my spoon inside of the jar of nutella I had on my lap. We were in my living room when Chris told me this.

"Since when? And, why?" I asked putting a strand of my fiery red hair behind my ear. Chris smiled, and then sat down next to me. Wrapping an arm around my shoulder he smiled down at me,

"Since that day when you told Pamela that you were pregnant. Pamela and Adam are getting married in Hawaii and they wanted to go down there early to check out some things. So, it's like a vacation." Chris said, and I gave him a smile. He raised an eyebrow,

"You do not seem happy." I rolled my eyes,

"Of course I am babe, Im just more excited about my craving of the day." I said, scooping more nutella up in my spoon. Chris rolled his eyes and scooped some nutella with his finger. Then he smeared it on my nose. I wrinkled my nose, and frowned at Chris as he started to laugh.

I wiped the nutella with my hand, and smirked at Chris as I rubbed it on his shirt. He frowned,

"You did not." I smirked,

"But I did." I quickly grabbed a pillow and covered my stomach before he could tickle me. He rolled his eyes. So, manly. I pecked him on the lips, but before I pulled back, he started to kiss back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he pulled me on his lap. When I was just about to give him entrance a door bell ranged off. I pulled back, and pouted as I got off Chris's lap wondering who could be at the door. I walked towards the door with my jar of nutella.

I looked through the peephole, and gasped at the familiar faces I saw. I quickly opened the door, and smiled at the gang. Sam, Chris's twin had her arm wrapped around Ethan, Sam's boyfriend, and my old crushes waist. Ethan has really grown up. His dark brown hair looks more tamed then it did in high school.

He had a few stubbles on his chin, and his blue eyes were shining. He immediately hugged me, a little too tight I might add. I groaned, and he pulled back. I smiled at him,

"Hey stranger I haven't seen you in years." I said, and he rolled his eyes. What's with just about every guy rolling their eyes. Is that a manly thing now? Geesh, girls can't have anything!

"Jamie. It's been two weeks. Three tops." I shrugged,

"Well, you need to shave." Was my lame excuse, and Ethan chuckled. Sam and Ethan walked in. I raised an eye at the adorable couple. Sam had her hair up in a high ponytail. Why the heck are they here?

"We got invited to Pamela's mini-vacation so she can check out Hawaii before the wedding." Sam said and Chris smiled. Standing up and hugging his sister.

"We did too." I said, and she suddenly got excited,

"How's Sam Jr.?" She asked, and I raised an eyebrow at the name. Oh crap, she brought up names/genders in front of Chris. He huffed at Sam, who raised an eyebrow. Here we go....

"You want my child to be a girl? And you want my Childs name to be Sam Jr?" Chris asked disbelief in his voice. I sighed and sat on the couch, eating my nutella. I turned off the t.v. Because this was going to be a show itself. Ethan sat down net to me, knowing what was coming next.

"Yes, I want my Niece to be a girl. Besides Sam's an awesome name. As a matter of fact Ethan screams that name all night long when we make l-"

"Oh god, too much information!" I said wrinkling my nose. Sam rolled her eyes, as Ethan's cheeks turned a shade pink. Chris looked like he was trying not to gag. He stood up straighter about to come up with another comeback when the door-bell ringed yet again.