Chapter 2

I knocked on the walnut colored walls. When I moved out, it was always a plan for my parents to move. And, BAM! They did. The new house was a two storie, instead of three. It had a spiral staircase that extended to the second floor. It was four bedrooms, and five baths. The whole theme of the house, was the color....dark chocolate. The only exception to that was Maria, my baby sister's room. Which was pink.....the kind of pink, that just wanted to make you vomit.

But, someway and somehow, mom likes it. What a freak. Anyway, Mom and dad's room was green, like a leaf. It was actually a pretty color, even though it didn't really match the whole.....dark chocolate color that flowed throughout the house. But, mom is usually like that. One month, it's one color.....and, the next month, she changes the color. So, for right now she made the house....dark chocolate.

The door cracked open, and mom poked her head out. When she saw me, her eyes lit up. She opened the door wider, and I took sight of her. Before mom had Maria, she had style....she was wearing dresses, even when she had the baby bump. Now, she looked crazy. Her blonde hair, was in a frizzy, sloppy ponytail. Her usual shiny blue eyes, seemed kind of dullish, and frazzled. Is frazzle a word?.......whatever. And, mom was definitely NOT working those mom jeans.

I guess, when you have a baby......things go crazy. "Mom? Are you okay? You look horrible." I blurted out, and mom frowned at me, "Well Hello to you too, Jamie. And, thanks. I just think that all women in the world, would love to be considered.....horrible looking." I sighed, at moms sarcastic comment. Yeah, I kind of regret coming now. But, mom needs help....Where's dad?

"Where's dad?" I asked, and Mom gestured towards the living room, "He's having his nap time. See, we do this thing...where we let one of us sleep, while the other one of us takes care of Maria." Mom said, I looked at her and I noticed that she looked tired. I walked past her, towards Maria's crib. I looked inside, to see the familiar blonde curls. She looked up at me, with those same grey eyes, that dad has. A smile instantly covered her face.

I picked her up, and cradled her. Then, suddenly I had an idea.

"Mom. Why don't you get some sleep. I'll take care of Maria, while you rest." I said, rocking Maria back and forth. Mom started to violently shake her head no,

"No, I couldn't do that. And, besides....Maria hasn't had her milk yet." I looked at mom, "Just pop some formula in a bottle, and DONE....you have milk." I said and mom shook her head no,

"I give Maria breast milk. Breast milk gives more nutrients.....it's healthier." She said, taking Maria from my arms, and carrying her to the couch. I watched in curiousity, as Mom pulled down her shirt and....Woah, didn't see that coming....well, kind of. I know it's immature, but I really didn't want to see my mom boobs. I quickly turned my head and looked at the opposite direction.

"Uhhhh....Mom, I came here to tell you something." I said, still keeping my eye's away from my mom.

"Sweetie, tell me what?" She asked, and I sighed, "Mom....Im pregnant." I turned around, and Mom stared at me in shock. I awkwardly stood there, as mom continued to stare at me. Her mouth practically grazing the floor. All of a sudden, a loud snore filled the awkward silence. I stifled a giggle, as dad continued to snore...loudly.

"Mom?......Mom, did you hear me? I said, Im-"

"Oh, I heard you. It's just....too soon. I mean, you're only eighteen-"

"I was only eighteen, when I got married." I said, reminding mom. And, she sighed, "And, It may be....a little too soon. But, I have people by my side. I have Chris, Pamela, Adam, Fiona, Andy, Dad, you.....and, sadly...maybe even Petunia." I said, and Mom looked at me worried,

"I just......look at me Jamie." She laughed, as she twirled, "Maria is only three months old, and I already look like Im in my late-forties." Mom, you are in your forties. I wanted to say out loud, but I decided against it. Style, was moms main....goal. And, it's just kind of weird and freaky, to see my mom in mom jeans right now. She always looked, as though she was in her twenty's. But, lately she's been losing it.

"Mom. I can see that you're against this.....but, I want to know right now. Are you going to accept this or not?" I asked, and Mom sighed looking at Maria, who was still breast-feeding.....creep.

"I....accept it." Mom said, I jumped up, and was prepared to give her a bear-hug, when I realized Maria was still there. So, instead of a huge celebratory hug, I gave her an awkward one. Okay, now that that's done and over with.....what do I do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short and everything, but I had the serious case of writers block, on this story. Also, a couple of days ago...the best do in the world...my dog thumper....died. Yeah, it's not something I really want to talk about but...I just wanted to let you guys know. Just don't ask me how he died....because, then I would start crying...yeah, Im that sad.

Anyway, what's your fav. Book on watt pad? Like your ultimate favorite? Me, I read a lot of stories on watt pad. But, when I first joined...the first storie I read was The Kissing Booth...great storie....great author. Also, my other fav. Story....Dumped! Great storie....about a girl who was dumped....on her wedding day. It's awesome....I swear...so, comment your favorite story on Wattpad.

If you don't have a favorite story,...I'll list random questions, and you can answer whichever one. Do you like pickles? Do you enjoy oreos? For some weird reason, I want you to list your favorite snacks.

Bye,

Love ya.....even though I haven't known you guys that long....I LOVE YOU.....and pickles.....and oreos......and red velvet ice-cream....and, my mom, dad, brother, sister, Angel (other dog), And my thousands of cousins.