Nicole.

I am back!!!

Long time??? Well I am sorry...

I am really happy from the comments for the last chapter and THANK YOU ALL for waiting...

As I promised here is the chapter...

So what is wrong?

What can go wrong with Delancy when she is returning from her hangout with Stefan.

Do see the A\N in the end!!

This chapter finally has Stefan's POV.

Check it out!!

------------------------------------------------------

Stefan's POV.

"What is wrong?" I asked Del as I saw her stand in complete shock. I forgot my phone in her library so just wanted to take it. Her expression was a bit hilarious, I mean she was standing with her lips apart and thing something very deeply!!!

She was standing a bit far so I walked towards her and hesitantly shook her arm

"What is wrong?" I repeated she looked at me with horror flooded in her eyes.

She finally spoke, "I forget"

"Forgot what Del?" I asked she only said a half sentence I want to know what is wrong.

"KEYS" she said, and that word kind of put me in shock as well.

Then I put the pieces together she forgot the house keys...

"You forgot your house keys?" I asked her thinking might have a misunderstanding. But she shook her head up and down which meant yes!

"Okay, In that case we just have to find a other way to get in the house." I said trying to keep my voice calm, I know she was panicked and I atleast have to be calm.

"You will break into my house?" she asked me curiously and I was now in a great problem to think of how to open the door.

"Yes" I said simply trying to console her from the panic attack she had. A part of me was extremely happy that I get a bit more time to spend with her. She was amazing person beautiful, innocent, ...

"You can do that?" her voice broke me from my thoughts.

"I can try atleast" I said to her. She seem hopeful!

"Yeah" my enthusiasm slowly going down!

"Okay so what do you think? Which window will be open of your house?" I asked she can atleast reduse my some work!

"My room" she said hesitatingly.

"Okay I am going to your room, wait here" I said to her and moved towards the window of her room.

I went to her window and was standing like a fool not knowing what to do? I mean how can I just jump into a girl's room and I wonder if her parents know that I was going to come at their place to study today?

"Are you daydreaming infront of my window?" Delancy's voice again broke my thoughts.

"No, I was just wondering how can I get in?" I said pointing at her window which was high enough.

"Okay, I am waiting at front for you to open the door" she said turning back.

"Yeah" I said which came out as a whisper.

I saw a pipe on the wall and saw that it was near to her window so I started climbing it slowly.

I doubt how Romeo climbed Juilet's window? Or did he even climbed or just meet her by standing there I was busy in my such thoughts when I realized that I was climbing and now was where I have to reach and now just have to jump in her room.

This was a bit awkward for me to jump in a girl's room I have never done that before. Closing my eyes I jumped and landed on a floor instead of the grass below...

And I was shocked...

Her room was very simple yet elegant. She chose shades perfectly. It was baby pink with a mixture of white perfectly set up... the room was clean and very pleasant it had a positive aroma and smelled like orchids. Her bed gave a look like a carriage and it was pretty attractive and it just had a chair near it and a small side table besides the bed and a simple dressing table in the side. Surprisingly it was small, usually girls have big one's... I guess Delancy is different.

Her room was girly but still it was amazing!!!.

I suddenly realized the voice of door bell but first I took my phone from the library and opened the door and saw Alex standing in front of me?

"Hii" I said smilingly at Alex he didn't seem in a mood Del came in and smiled at me and said, "Thanks a lot Stefan you are saviour"

"Like a knight in shinning armor" I said and winked at her.

-----------------------------------------------

Delancy's POV.

---------------------------------------------------

"Like a knight in shinning armor" he said and winked at me. His eyes carried a naughty look which attracted me a lot.

"No, don't think too high of yourself Mr Standford" I said and raised my chin in a playfull way.

"I am not. but you just made me, your highness" he said and took a loyalty bow in front of me. I cannot help but giggle at him and suddenly I heard a cough besides me and saw Alex coughing a us. Then reality took me telling ME AND STEFAN WERE FLIRTING WHEN ALEX FREAKING BLAKE (MY BFF) WAS HERE!!!

"Uhhhh lets go in" I said when I realized the fact that now it was getting awkward with my best friend and crush together.

"No Del I will take my leave" I thought it was Alex but not to my surprise it was Stefan.

"Okay, did you take your phone?"

"Yeah" he said and turned to the door. I was having a smile on my face but then he turned and said, "Mind if I give you a ride to school tomorrow?"

I took a glance at Alex...my cheeks starting to turn a bit pink and then I said something I didn't intend to, "I would love to"

He smiled at me and left before saying his goodbye to Alex who just replied with a nod.

After Stefan left I turned to Alex and hugged him and said "I am so happy Alex, Stefan spent a entire day here! And even asked me to give a ride to school!"

"Yeah consider it your last, cause she is back" Alex said in a warning tone. I looked at him with surprise.

"Who?" I asked there is no girl that Alex cared about!

"Nicole Conelle" he said.

"Nicole" I said in a half whisper tone.

----------------------------------------------------

How was it???

Tell me with the help of the comment box below..

Who can Nicole be? Is Delancy scared of her?

Photos of Delancy's room do heck it out!!

I know Delancy's room is a bit girly but I Guess it is amazing!!!...

Follow me on twitter: Anikaroy.

Don't forget to...

Vote...Comment...Follow...Promote.

Lots of love...

Anikaroy17.