Least Interested To Know.

Preparation day?

What is it? Valentine's Day?

Well why don't you guys see it for yourself!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Stefan's POV.

------------------------------------------------------

All the damn time during class I thought of what day can it be? I even checked the calendar a hundred times thinking that maybe it has a note! For once in my life I went to talk to a girl sitting ahead ahead of me.

"Excuse me" I said to her in a hush tone but maybe I need say it a bit loudly

"Excuse me" I said and this time she turned she was shocked that I called her. I don't talk to girls so much and specially the class one. They are too clingy!

"Are you talking to me?" she said with a shock covered face. I nodded and she came up with a smile.

"I wanted to ask you something?" I asked and she took her chair a bit back and turned to towards her right to talk to me in a easy way. These kind of girls get on my nerves.

"Ask?" she said is a expecting tone. I don't know how to ask, I cant just go and say, "Hii what is a preparation day?" she will probably slap me.

"What a lovely day isn't it?" I said and was trying indirect conversation! To save my cheek and reputation.

"Indeed it is I was feeling the same and was thinking to share... it is amazing to have a company like you to talk to as well... well my name is Nitalia" she said in a flirty tone... I need to leave and run (actually run, escape).

She was sitting in a flirty way, her legs crossed exposing her thigh and all I could do was feel uncomfortable. I shifted in my chair and said, "Yeah it is! Well do we have to prepare for anything?" I cannot take the talk for too long!! But at the same time cannot ask directly so I thought of twisting the question.

"Nothing in special" she said and her hand came and rested on mine.

"Uhh... I have to go" I said and took my bag and left the room.

God hard time just passed...

I am actually confused Delancy left me in the middle of the sea. What is this preparation day?

I went to the football area and was busy thinking about it! I went and saw the court empty. 'Shit! No practice today' I remembered and went to the café.

I saw James and Andrew sitting on our regular table and went to them.

"Hey man!" Andrew said as I walked up to the table.

"Hey" I said and took a seat besides him.

"What is with the mood?" James asked me.

"Nothing" I said with no enthusiasm in my voice. My most time was still thinking about preparation day!

"Guys!" I suddenly said "What the hell is preparation day?" I asked them a bit louder than intended. THIS IS IT! I cannot take it longer...

"What" "What the hell is wrong with you" the both said and I was still staring at them. I went back to my chair and said, "Delancy said that today is a special day she called it 'Preparation day'" I said in defeat I was not able to find out what this stupid day mean.

"Stone?" James said and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Ahaan some one is with Miss Perfect" Andrew said.

"Shut up man, it is nothing like that... we have a assignment together so we are friends" I said in defence and that earned a laughs from both of them.

"Yeah... Right now you are friends and later 'Just Friends', right Mr. popular!" James said and something in his voice was wrong.

"Guys stop okay!" I said and finally they had a pause at their talk and thoughts.

I saw Blair coming in the café and thought of going an asking her. After all she is her best friend and Delancy will surely inform Blair about ... day!

I wanted to ran towards her but walking like that will surely make Andrew and James curious and if I tell them I am sure they are going to make fun of me!

What should I do? Okay lets just tell and run. They already know that me and Blair are already friends. I can just do and talk to her... yeah I can! And I will!! Because I have to!

Something not known to me kills me!

"Guys I gotta go!! I need to talk to Blair... Bye!"

I just took my bag and left the table before they could say anything! Still I heard Andrew shout 'Best of luck'

I saw Blair was standing alone near the café area it was the perfect opportunity to talk to her! I went there and said,

"Hii" she looked at me and then smiled and replied to my greeting with the same.

"Amazing day?" I said the same way I did with Nitalia.

"Yeah" she said with less (no) enthusiasm in her voice.

"Waiting for someone?" I asked trying to have a conversation.

"What do you want?" she asked bluntly!

"What is preparation day?" I asked rubbing the back of my head. All of a sudden she started laughing. Maybe she knows and thought I am stupid to ask...

GREAT STEFAN YOU MADE FUN OF YOURSELF!!!

I thought sarcastically...

"Del... told...you...that?" she said trying to hold her laughter.

"Yeah" I said looking here and there I was embarrassed.

"It is not my place to tell! It is important to her! Ask her yourself she will tell you" she said and finally stopped laughing!

"No she is not telling me! I asked and she... just kept me hanging!!" I said and almost requested her again to tell me the importance to the day for her but they are best friends and Blair didn't tell me!!!

So I went back to where James and Andrew were sitting and the moment they saw me they started laughing their lungs out!!

"STOP"

"Asked her?" said Andrew.

"Wow you tried asking her best friend? Dumbass!" James said patting my shoulders!!

This are my friends!!! (note the sarcasm!)

"Shut up I am least interested to know" when inside curiosity is killing me.

---------------------------------------------------------

How was it people!!! I know this chapter didnt answer the question of preparation day!

But next chapter will do for sure! Drama and all is yet to start!...

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers...

Love you guys for the support means a lot to me.

TRAILER IN THE MULTIMEDIA SECTION DO CHECK OUT!!

There is a small star for you guys to click and tell me that you like it and comment to suggest or tell me how you feel!!!

Do check my other stories.

"How My Life Saw A Change!"

"Nine Dancing Nights"

"Words Making Sentences"

"The Snowy Proposal"

Follow me on twitter- Anikaroy.

You guys please...

VOTE... COMMENT... FOLLOW... SHARE... PROMOTE.

And guys do check this amazing book Hurt by Imagines-Everything. it is amazing!

Love you all Anikaroy17.