Requests unheard!!!

Votes and comments is something i am really waiting..

The cover made by The_Infinity,Thank you it is lovely I loved it

the image is also there in multimedia section as I change covers many a times!

War OR Peace..

Huh???

Check out.......

Anikaroy17

***************************************

"Ma'am,can Blair and I change the partners I really dont mind being with Alex" I said to ma'am but maybe on a wrong time.

"No delancy we wont work properly and you and Stefan are partners due to roll numbers you want to change it?Stop arguing manage yourself I want project done."she replied totally pissed.

"Blair,you do the project with Stefan" I actually tried telling her,

I know she wont agree so soon but i was just trying my luck.Is it always like that I mean why does the best friend has to be a extreme supportor of your lovelife.Actually i dont have a love life i have a crush life...

I never had a boyfriend and still waiting for my first kiss...*blush*

Blair and me are like sisters more than sisters we share secrets,gossips,clothes,shopping lists,choices,dreams,aims.

"Blair....I seriously think we should exchange parters and Stefan is your friend...you know he will work when you tell him only thing he will do is tell me to do it myself and no book required to tell that 'I will'.....Plus Alex is my best friend and he will agree............I guess"I said really I want Alex to say yes but he knows my heart feelings for Stefan.

"Right he wont agree and even if he will I will not change my partner.....get it"she said ordering me..as always.I can stand against any one even dad but Blair and Alex are the only exceptions...

"Any problem Del?" Alex asked poping behind me.

"Shut up you scared me..and yes you are paring with ME instead of Blair."I ordered him...claiming my right trying he will agree.Alex was next popular guy in the school girls used to ask him and only reply he gives is 'sorry' poliet huh!!!...He was very sexy looking I must add.

"And why is that???"he said he knows me....too well. He knows I would definetly have a reason.

"I dont want to work with him"I told Alex pointing at Stefan! He was playing with books with his friends!Looking sexy......

I am soo sure he dint know that I am his project partner...Coz he was playing with book and flirting with sammy on last bench.

"Why???you practically die to talk to him and now you are getting to talk....actually work and come close to him you are saying a NO"he said like a matter of fact actually it was a fact..

I have been dying to talk to him but....you know what happens when I am in front of him!

"I sowed the seed of WORLD WAR III you really think he wanna work with me"I made a point.

And told them the whole story happened between us.

Wow i finally had a use of 'us' between me and him.

"Hmmm......okay lets go to the library and think" Blair said to me.

"But,the library will be closed"As the librarian is out of city.I am very popular in library everytime teacher used to go out i would take the keys and take care i am suprised this time she didnt give me a key.Blair broke the plane of my thoughts....

"Taadaa...you head babe....me and Alex will be there in 15 mins"She said as she had a dublicate key...which teacher used to give me.

"You have a dublicate key"I asked curiously.No one has the extra library key apart from only me and she is having one.

"Yaa the librarian gave it to me to give it to you and tell you yo clean the novel and science shelf...ohh I forgot!!!" She said carelessly.Wow I have not lost my stand..

"You forgot Blair,its okay" I told her sarcastically.....

"Now go I and Alex will be there soon"she informed me.

"Why???? come with me instead????? I have no company... and two best friends" I said looking alternately at them.

"Just go we will be there me and Alex are going for your own benift"Own benift

"What??" You know I have only one thing to ask her always

"Just go we will be there stop arguing or I will haunt you in dreams" She is so demanding she wont tell...but Alex will.

Later. Till then wait.

"Okay"was all that left for me to say. Coz I knew my requests are unheard here.

●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○

After delancy left Alex and Blair talk....

●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○

"She left now what??" Alex asked Blair since she had no reason to ask him to wait.

"Okay see I am her best friend so it is my sincere duty to take care that she gets what she wants"she explained.

"We are best friends as well.Its my duty as well.By the way whats the plan?"He asked knowing she is planning something...Alex asked he knew that if anyone can help Del more than anyone else even him thats only blair.

"Now plan A and the only perfect plan which is for Delancy"Blair said with a smirk

"What do you mean?"he asked almost having the idea..

"Lets get to work."she said and added,"We have to dissolve the World War III are in??"

Alex was thinking as he has never ever done a crime or planning plotting...Still for the sake of Delancy he said

"Count me in!"

*****************************************

What is Blairs plan?????

What can it be??????

Does it include Stefan???....

There is small box down there..

Comment and tell me what can it be that you think of......

Anikaroy17.