Gift of friends!

I am back!!!!

Hello to you too!

200 views and 9 comments god.....I am on nine cloud....

I was actually dancing I am sooo happy...

I hope I have more and more......

thankyou so much for reading and i hope you guys like the next chapter!

And do see the multimedia section and see the video of Demi Lovato "Gift Of A Friend"

It is really close to the chapter......

Check out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I entered my house,I was soo happy.I ran to my room and started playing music so loud that I was hoping the neighbours to come and shout....As in I care!

STEFAN STANDFORD is coming at my place TOMMOROW and is gonna stay FULL DAY with ME.

We are in my house ALL ALONE...... how will this night even gonna pass.I mean imagine me and Stefan in my house with no one else in my house.And we both are proper shameless to even flirt with each other as we did today in school and his car.

"Yes!Yes!" I kept on shouting at the time interval of almost every three minutes!

It was 7 in the evening and Mom and dad would be at home anytime soon so I tried hiding my excitement!

I am actually confused what to say to them.......Like should I say that I boy is coming at our place and is gonna stay whole day for project!

I am actually comfortable with mom and dad they end up asking weird questions or giving nonsense advice.

Alex was approved after a very long time.....

-----------------------------

Flashback

------------------------------

"Mom, I going to Alex place to study we have a project to do"

It was Sunday and we were supposed to submit it on Tuesday so me and Alex as usual study together.

"Sweetie!" ,called my dad so I went to the kitchen from the door

He calls me everytime when I reach the door to leave

"Yes dad?"I asked him as soon as I entered the kitchen

"I hope you have your chilli spray with you or a blade or atleast a deodorant?" he said to me with concern

"Deodorant?" I asked I mean do I stink to carry a deo with me?

"It is also a spray" Mom clarified seeing the questioning look on my face.

"Dad I am going at Alex place not to someone who you don't know that can be a serial women killer stop over reacting for once"

I said with fully annoyed.

"We are just worried about you" mom said trying to defend dad

"Okay,I had enough I am leaving"

"Bye" mom and dad said in unison.

"I will be back soon"

------------------------------

End of flashback.

------------------------------

This used to happen regularly in my house when me and Alex were in primary school but later dad and mom allowed me to hang out with him without such weird conversations anymore.