Chapter 3

That Night…

Prince’s POV

I finally came home and it was past ten o’ clock. It didn’t matter though because I had no one to check in with, I have no “bed time”, curfew or chores to worry about because I live alone. I didn’t have parents to deal with because they left me a while back with my grandma, and after she died two years ago I just decided to live alone. Being eighteen and alone had its advantages and disappointments. Most eighteen year olds wouldn’t mind because they could stay out and party, drink, smoke, and fuck but I was different. I just wanted to stare at (YN) all day and the absence of her in my house made everything so much more unbearable. I wanted to her moan my name, scratch my back, breath heavily into my ear; but she was so unattainable. The fact that I wanted her so badly was so frustrating! To even hear her breath would make my day. I just wanted to conversate with her instead of masturbating to pictures of her hanging up on my walls. I just want her.

*

As I lay in bed, tossing and turning as my conversation with (YN) flowed through my brain I found it difficult to deal with that fact that I couldn’t see her till the next day.

“I HAVE to see her before I go to bed, just once.”  I mumbled to myself getting up. I pulled on a sweater, jeans, and Doc Martens and walked out the door. I quickly climbed into my car and drove to her house, parking silently a few feet away. I got out, taking my camera with me and tip toed to her house. The neighborhood was quiet and peaceful, and the only source of light was the occasional street light lining the road.

I looked over in the direction of her house; there was still a light on; the light was from her room. Shit. Although risky, I still wanted to see her. I slowly pulled on my green mask just in case she noticed me and walked over to her bedroom window. I kneeled down and looked over at her as she laid down reading a book. Her short black shorts and white tank top clung to her body nicely and her hair was tied up in a high pony tail… she looked like an angel. I licked my lips as I felt my body growing hot from just looking at her. She seemed so lost in her book, her eyes were slanted in focus and her forehead was slightly scrunched in concentration.

I slowly pulled out the camera, making sure it wasn’t on “flash” and clicked a picture. The camera was set to silent so no noise would be heard from the snap. I took another, and another. It was so risky but yet it was a thrill. In my head I imagined kissing her on top of her bed, pulling off her clothes slowly, and then giving her hickeys as she moaned my name but none of that seemed possible at this moment.

The sky was kind of grey tonight, as if a storm was soon to be rolling in but I didn’t mind, I just wanted to be here…even if it meant being outside her window all night. At one point she set down her book and bowed her head in thought and I took that advantage to get closer; but I was dumb to do that. I accidently lost my balance as I kneeled and dropped the camera, catching her attention. Her head immediately snapped in my direction, spotting me.

Everything went almost in slow motion, she slowly opened her mouth while her eyes generally got larger, then silence before… “AHHHHH!!” She screamed so loud she even scared me; I fell backwards and began to run, straight towards my car a few feet away. I tripped over one of her yard gnomes before reaching my car and pulling off with a screech. My breathing was heavy and uneven as I clamped onto the steering wheel roughly. My heart was pounding as I drove my way home, trying to focus on the road. I finally pulled up to my house and parked, finally dropping my head to breath. I shut my eyes tightly and pulled off the mask, tossing it to the back of the car.

“Fuck that was so close….too close.” I murmured breathlessly. Does she know it’s me, did she get a glimpse of something I own, did anyone else see me? All these questions ran through my head but one stopped my train of thought… where’s my camera?! I looked around frantically, tossing things around in my car when it finally hit me… I dropped my camera outside her window!

End of POV.

You hurriedly popped up from the bed and ran to the corner of the room in fear. Your heart was literally almost of your chest as you stared at the window, half expecting a green mask to reappear…but it didn’t. You slowly creeped over and looked out the window to see if anyone was there…it was empty. You looked back into the empty house, contemplating whether or not to the call the police. If you did call the police they probably wouldn’t believe you and then your dad would probably be forced to come home early from his business trip. Your eyes filled with tears as you’re reached out for the phone…but then stopped yourself.

“I can’t do this…” you mumbled, pulling away. You didn’t want dad home, you didn’t want cops in the house, you didn’t want them watching over the house and you didn’t want to prove Ray right. You walked back over to the window and peered out into the darkness; you opened the window and stuck your head out, completely surveying the yard when suddenly something caught your eye. You looked down and saw a large, black camera underneath your window.

Your eyebrow slowly rose in curiosity as you grabbed it and scanned the camera. You went to the photos list as was shocked by what you saw. The entire list consisted of pictures of you, sleeping, reading, naked, dressing, even pictures of you and Ray fucking! You threw the camera across the room in disgust after going through every single picture, not once did you see a picture of the owner of the camera. The camera landed on your bed, unharmed.

“Holy shit.” You mumbled to yourself. Your hands were shaking and your head was spinning; it finally hit you… you were being stalked.  You laid back down on your bed in disbelief; this wasn’t a joke… this was your life. Someone was actually taking the time out of their day to watch you. Who knows what type of threat they had upon your life. You pushed your hand through your hair in frustration as the sun began to come up. The sky was now pinkish; grey which meant it was soon to be morning. You couldn’t wait to be out the house, in the public eye so you wouldn’t have to worry about getting stalked.

You couldn’t wait to feel safe… you couldn’t wait to see Prince.