Chapter 11

Your eyes slowly opened as your head spun, causing your sight to be uneven and misty. Your head felt like it had been smashed with a dumbbell and you could almost feel the bump developing on your head. Your entire body seems to ache and when you went to touch your head in agony, you realized your hands were tied to one another with rope. The moment you came to this realization you immediately felt a strike of panic in your heart and you began to savagely twist and turn your body, pulling at the ropes around your hands. Surprisingly, your legs were free.

The smell of pine, lake, and freshly cut grass flooded your nose as you finally paid attention to your other senses. You looked around for a quick second and realized you were in a secluded forest.

Suddenly, everything that had happened with Prince finally rushed into your mind. His shocking room, his disturbing secret, the confession, the gun, and the bang to the head, you dropped your head and cringed. You knew Prince had to be up to this.

“Prince!!” you screamed struggling to look around…silence.

“PRINCE!” You screeched once again. Your voice seemed to echo through the woods and suddenly you felt someone’s warm finger come into contact with the back of your neck, tracing down to the middle of your back. The light, feathery touch made your spine shiver and you could feel the goose bumps on your arms growing.

“Shh I’m right here.” He groaned in your ear calmly.  When you felt him unexpectedly come into contact with your skin you jumped and snatched your head around to face him. But your eyes didn’t land upon a sweet, tan boy with a large afro and oversized clothes; no instead you came face to face with a disrupt, delusional boy in a eerie green mask, the same mask he used to stalk you in.

“Prince take that off.” You replied lowly, eyeing the mask in disgust and fear.

“How come? Prince mumbled walking over so he could completely face you without you struggling to look at him.

“It’s scary…and it’s not you! You’re a sweet, funny kid, n-not this monster!” you shouted. You felt your eyes burning with tears, you were afraid, desperate, and confused. You needed to get out of there and you weren’t sure how.

Prince stared at you through the holes in the mask allowing him to see and grinned.

“You’re so beautiful when you’re scared.” Prince whispered running his hand softly across your face. When his hand came into contact with you, you twitched and tried to pull away. One Prince noticed you trying to pull away he grew upset and snatched you by the hair and pulled your face within inches of his.

“Please stop, you’re hurting me.” You whimpered slowly trying to pull away.

“Tell me you love me.” Prince replied glaring into your eyes. You could see the glint of insanity in his deep brown eyes.

“Prince.” You said in a cracked voice.

“Say you love me!” Prince ordered throwing your face into the dirt. He quickly got up and stood over you as he repeated the sentence over and over again, “Tell me you love me!”

Every time he asked he would kick or punch you, harder and harder, causing your face to become battered and bloody. Your left eye was becoming swollen and the blood from your mouth was dripping all over the wood and grass.

“Tell me!” Prince repeated, kicking you in the stomach. You cried out in a crackling, inhumane tone and began to struggle to crawl away. You used your tied hands to pull at the grass and drag your battered body as Prince watched in amusement, laughter filling the empty woods.  

No matter how much you pulled yourself, you never seemed to go far enough. After a few minutes of watching you drag your body, Prince would come behind you and pull you back to where you began.