Chapter Two

Prince’s POV:

I watched her as she moaned lowly to herself, unaware that I was watching her every move, breath, and flinch. She was gorgeous and so oblivious. How could see not know how much of a loser Ray was? It was obvious that he was just using her; silly girl. The “bad boys” always got the girls…I was a down to earth nigga with potential I guess. Sure I wasn’t as cute, rich, or “swagged out” as Ray but I had intensions. I slowly got into my car after a couple of minutes of watching her. I turned on my Odd Future CD and began rapping along with Tyler as thoughts of (YN) flooded my head.

“Shit…that was so close today.” I replied to myself, thinking back to when Ray began shooting at me. I ended up dodging all the bullets with my sword but either way it was a close call…someone could’ve called the cops.

As thoughts of brutally murdering Ray flowed into my mind, I turned up the volume on the radio, basically blasting the song. I was almost positive the neighborhood could hear the offensive slurs and curses Tyler was saying but I didn’t care. I did things purposely to fuck with people sometimes…it was funny.

I didn’t have many friends for that very reason, I wasn’t exactly “all there” at times and I couldn’t seem to get the thought of marrying (YN) and having kids out my brain. The way she walked, talked, slept, moaned…it was all so beautiful. She was everything I ever wanted. I wanted her so bad and I had figured at this point that if I couldn’t have her…No one could.

If she denied my love I would fucking kill her.

End of POV.

*******

You finally woke up from the light beaming from the sun. Your eyes squinted together from the intense brightness and you slowly pulled yourself out of bed. You yawned to yourself and then went off to get ready for the day. Once again, you would be home alone.

I need plans… you thought to yourself in annoyance. You slowly paced the room, squeezing ideas out of your head until an idea finally popped in your head, THE LAKE!  You only lived a few blocks away from a large, empty lake and you still hadn’t gotten the chance to visit. You pulled on an oversized sweater and leggings and headed out the door with a bag swung around your shoulder with the goods inside.

The day was partly cloudy but bright for the most part. You gazed up at the sky as you thought of the future. You still had school in a few weeks, Ray, and the move to deal with. You sighed loudly and dropped your head. You still couldn’t believe the event that had happened last night. Why on earth would Ray claim he saw a guy in a green mask watching you from the window? That’s so immature…and scary. You shook your head as you felt chills creep through your spine.

Get yourself together…no one is watching you. You thought in frustration. ..But you still couldn’t shake that feeling. After almost thirty minutes of walking you finally approached an area with flat land leading up to a large, clear lake with several rocks surrounding. You took a few steps closer and then breathed in the cool, earthly air as your eyes dropped closed. You continued walking until you came to an area a few feet away from the lake and lay down.

Fuck, next time I’ll remember to ride my bike here. You thought to yourself. You laid there for several minutes, staring up at the sky as the sounds of nature surrounded you, filling your ears. You finally sat up and looked out into the lake; it was beautiful. You reached inside your backpack for the goods, taking out a blunt and a lighter.  You lit it and slowly brought the blunt to your lips, taking a long, smooth drag. You held it in for a few seconds, letting the feeling of peace over power you, and then you puffed it back out.