chapter 9

??? POV 

 I walked into IHOP and ran into my ex girlfriend aalieyah. It looked like she had a new boyfriend because some guy was helping her up. I finally got the chance and excused me and aalieyah so I could "talk to her." When i did get somewhere private I slapped her and she fell backwards. 

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET YOU LITTLE WHORE!" I Screamed I kept slapping her and punching her until she blacked out and I ran away.

     Mitch's POV

I heard someone scream. The scream was coming from behind IHOP. I ran back there to see Aalieyah passed out on the ground. I called 911 and told them "my girlfriend is passed out on hazel grove."

When the ambulance got here they took her and I rode with her. On the way there I called adam, jerome, ty, and jason and told them what happened and they said "on my way."

When everybody was at the hospital, we all went and checked on aalieyah. When she saw me her eyes lit up. I went over there and she sobbed into my shirt.

She said "It's all my fault mitch." and "If I never went with him then none of this would've happened." I told her "It's not your fault ok?" she nodded and I kissed her forhead.

Then he showed up at the door way. The person who caused all of this. I growled and was ready to fight him. I tried to fight him but aalieyah kept holding me back evently i gave in and stopped. Luckily a few minutes after that he left. But came back with someone else.

DUNN DUNN DUNN!!!!!! WHO IS IT GOING TO BE?? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER!!!! UNTIL THEN

-LUV AALIEYAH