I hate life

Mitch's POV

I'm so stupid. I just lost the most important person in my life.

Maybe i should just end life right now. There's no point in living now.

I decided to text her and this is what it said "Aalieyah you were the most important person in my life. Since you decided to leave me then i thought what is the point of living so i will kill myself goodbye forever."

I sent that then i got rope hooked it to the ceiling fan and slid it around my throat then i blacked out.

When i opened my eyes i was in the hospital. "I thought i was dead" I thought. My thoughts were intturupted by someone coughing. I snapped back into reality and looked to my right and there were people sitting in chairs next to me.

A girl was holding my hand "I wonder who she is?" Then a doctor came in and said i had amnesia. 

The girl that was holding my hand started crying and said "it's all my fault" Then i remembered something.

(Flashback)

I was talking to aalieyah one minute then she left so i sat on the couch. 

I drank a few beers then i was drunk. Then this chick came over. 

She started to sit on my lap and kiss me. 

I tried to move away but she had a strong grip on me.

After awhile i started to hear crying. I stopped kissing the random chick and looked to see aalieyah heart broken. 

I tried to speak but she cut me off and said the meanest words that broke me. After that she ran out and kept running withput stopping.

(flashback over)