chapter 7

• Dedicated to sarah and ahlauna

           Mitch's POV

I was playing minecraft battle dome with bodil,Jerome,Adam,and Quentin. While I was playing I got a call. I told them i would brb then muted my mic. When i checked the caller id it said Mrs.benga. (aalieyah) I answered and attacked her with questions when she got me to stop, she told me so much that i was silent for a few seconds. 

Then i started crying because i felt a gun pointed at the side of my head. She said "I'll be right over" then hung up. They told me to look at them so i did and it was that girl Kelly i think that kissed me before.

She then threw me on the bed and started taking advantage of me. (they do the do)

Then she got a chair put it in the living room then she tied me up. Shortly after the door opened and there stood aalieyah. She gasped and said "Kelly put the gun down." Kelly growled and said no.

I just sat there just silently crying to myself. I guess Kelly heard me and said to aalieyah "watch this" then she sat on me and started making out with me. Aalieyah just stood there all teary eyed. I felt so bad but, I couldn't do anything or i would die again.

      Aalieyah's POV

i stood there about to cry seeing my used to be benja making out with my ex best friend. I was about to leave but, all of a sudden i was tied up in a chair in front of Mitch.

Kelly told Mitch to say he never loved me. He was about to say it when a bullet when right between us and hit Kelly right in the stomach.

We both looked over to see Jerome with a gun in his hand. "thank god Jerome" i said "yeah your welcome the both of you" he said when we were both untied Mitch came up to me and kissed me. At first i hesitated but then started to kiss back.

We started to make-out but we got interrupted by adam coughing saying Ehm and I blushed a deep red so did mitch.

Jerome yelled MITCH IS GONNA GET SOME then he laughed really hard.

 A few weeks after that happened. 

Me and mitch made up and are together again.

Tiffney moved to flordia. It's sad mostly because we live far away. I live in california, los angeles and she lives all the way in flordia.

I believe mitch propesed to me but i said no because I think were to young to get married. But, I would like to get married soon though.

Anyway today we will be throwing a party to celebrate mitch's and I's non-death. We got ready for the party and set everything up. Then mitch and I went up to our room and got changed. I had on a green dress that came down to my knees and black heels.

I had my hair down and curly. When I was done doing my makeup and getting my things together, mitch saw me and whistled then whispered "Looking good babe."

When we got downstairs the party started. This time we played truth or dare. Mitch went fisrt and asked "Aalieyah truth or dare?" without thinking i said "dare" "ok I dare you to kiss the guy you most dislike." he said

So I crawled over to preston and kissed him for about 5 seconds that was it. I knew mitch got mad even though it was his dare. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"ok Jerome truth or dare?" I asked  "Truth" jerome said   "ok how many girlfriends have you had?" I asked   Umm about 2 I think idk jerome said

Anyways adam truth or dare? jerome asked

SORRY 4 LEAVING IT THERE BUT I'M BUSY SOO YEAH BYEE!!!!

-LUV AALIEYAH