Famous...

After lance and Leo got themselves together and said goodbye to ciel, they made their way to the mall.

But when they got there someone recognised lance and called him out in the crowd."OMG everyone looks its lance McClain the water dreamer singer!!!!"

After a while of everyone asking him to sing he stood up on a bench and whistled before saying,"ok, I'll sing but only one song because I'm spending the day with my son.And yes you can video but no autographs today I know I'm sorry"

The team looked even more confused than ever until pidge asked what they were all thinking "the way the crowd reacted is he a famous singer in cuba or something ?" But were interrupted when lance sat down on the bench with a guitar from one of the locals and started strumming the guitar...

"Ok,guys what about fuck away the pain so it's a little angry yh?" And was answered with a loud cheer from the large group that started to form around him.

Even though it was an angry choice of song it left the paladins shock and surprised by how pure and skilled his voice is and how he made it fit to the song.

When lance finished singing he stood up bowed and said"and that's all from me folks the water dreamer goodbye" before walking away with Leo once again.