Family...♡

Lance sat in the taxi he called an hour ago, listening to music through his headphones. He jolted his head up as he felt the car stop. He thanked the driver in spanish before making his way towards the large dark coloured house he grew up in. He once again took a deep breath at the door however this time he knocked on the door loudly.

The door opened to reveal an older cuban woman with her hair in a messy bun. She stared at lance for a few seconds before bursting into tears and screaming "mijo" enveloping lance into a warm hug, causing the rest of the family to run to the door melting into a cuddle puddle with lance in the middle.  When they all finally pulled away laughing or wiping the tears out of their eyes lance was pulled into the house and sat at the kitchen table.

Lance then proceeded into explaining everything that happened from the garrison to finding the lion and being a part of voltron in space. Leaving his whole family staring at him with their eyes bursting out of their sockets. This caused both lance and the team to laugh at their reactions.

After an hour or two lance made his way out into the back garden where his many nephews and nieces where playing without even realising their long lost uncle was looking at them. Until one if the youngest girls tripped and looked behind her to spot her uncle causing her to shout out in delight and alert the rest of the children. " look look its uncle lance he's back he's back!!!" Called out one of the older children of 8 years known as Mateo. this caused lance to topple backwards and be bombarded by a dozen small children clinging onto him in happiness.

After a long but careful time of detangling himself from the little monsters he heard his mama call for everyone to come inside for lunch. He made his way inside seated at the table with the rest of the family before realising he hadn't seen his papa yet though it was a good thing it left the cuban confused.

"Wait , mama where is papa not that I'm complaining but I thought that he would still be here" asked lance. This caused Lance's mum to sigh with a small smile before explaining that her husband left a week after they got news that  lance had "died". Lance smiled at that leaving the team watching in secret mildly confused why would a child be happy that their father left them. But their answers were soon answered as Lance's face changed from relaxed to scared as he asked" he didnt hurt you though because he would usually use me as a punching bag so with me gone did he use anyone else???"

This caused the team to gasp except Hunk who knew that the way lance was treated by his father was not pleasant at all.But smiled a bit as lance smiled happily in relief at the shake of the head his mother gave him. After eating Lance's favourite meal of all time garlic knots.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
By the way mijo means son in spanish if u didnt know I just thought that it would fit well with the plot of the story anyway bye ppl
-Honeybee♡☆