Truth unfolded...

When the team and the lance woke up bright and early the next day, lance came down in sweatpants and no shirt and walked into kitchen at 6AM wheread the team where trying not to fall asleep again. Whilst hunk went to bring everyone some new food goo creation he made the other day lance was swaying his hips and humming along to the music playing loudly from the radio next to the window. Whilst flipping pancakes on the pan. When they were all done it was already 7:30am so he started to plate them and put toppings on the table. Whilst the paladins where munching on the scrambled egg tasting food goo, Leo came down the stairs rubbing his eyes in the pyjs that lance changed him into last night.

When lance spotted Leo standing watching him he said "good morning honey, I made pancakes for breakfast" and the went over to Leo and gave him a kiss attack all over his face making the paladins laugh at how Leo's nose scrunched up and how he started squealing trying to get away. When leo finally got away both of them sat down at the table and began to eat.When they were both done, lance said "ok sweetie this is what's going to happen today. We are going to get dressed, brush our teeth do all of that. Then We are going to buy flowers and visit papa for a few hours and then we are going to go to the mall ok?"

Leo gave lance a nod and then rushed up the stairs to get ready. When lance was done with washing and putting the plates away he went back upstairs to get ready himself. This time he put on his signature worn out blue Jean's, a white smiley face tank top and tied his signature olive green army jacket around his waist. (Ignore the red shirt)

When leo was ready he came down and the two walked out the door and left to where they were going to

When leo was ready he came down and the two walked out the door and left to where they were going to. On the way there, they quickly made their way into a small florist shop and bought a large bouquet of dark red roses then thanked the owner and carried on walking.

They slowed down when they neared a graveyard lance quickly crouched down in front of leo and softly said to him,"I'm gonna talk to papa for a while, ok if u dont won't to stay or you feel sad you can go to sleep or play on the tire on the tree ok sweetie just tell me if you're going"

When they finally found the correct grave lance and Leo both sat down criss cross and faced the grave placing the flowers softly all around. After they finished putting the flowers down Leo lissed Lance's cheek and said that's he's going to go play so that lance can talk to papa.

This caused the team to draw in a sharp breath as they knew that this was serious when they saw the gravestone properly for the first time.

Ciel Lewis Black
Xxxx - xxxx
"Amazing boyfriend and loving
father will be dearly missed"
-Lance McClain

But as Lance started talking the team couldn't help the tears that started to stream down their faces and this time no one not even keith denied it as space dust.
*oof langsty stuff now*

Lance took in a shaky breath before starting to talk "Hey b-babe, I haven't talked to you in a while.I mean it's not every day you get taken into space by a massive lion robot. You must be thinking what the hell are you even talking about right now. I'll explain one day. WHY??? Plz I'm sorry I didnt want go get mad but fucking hell ciel why you knew I wanted to die... So why.. I walked In front of that car on purpose ciel so why the fuck did u push me out of the way and kill yourself???"lance took a deep breath before continuing" why, ciel what are the odds that two months after you die I get shot into space abandoning our son?And I'm sorry I broke THE promise, I tried to kill myself 5 times and I even had a letter ready ciel.The night before space I was going to end it I'm so sorry I just couldn't do it anymore. I had to tell one of my friends. His name is Hunk he's my best friend and I love him but i told him about THE promise but he didnt even no that I already broke it before I even told him."

"Oh my god he broke the promise come on buddy you need to talk to people dont bottle it up"Hunk managed to choke out whilst still crying

Lance is still crying and starts to have a panic attack."Oh no nonono he's having a panic attack if nobody helps him he's going to pass out"Hunk said his voice strained whilst pacing and pulling at his hair."come on buddy remember what I taught you"hunk whispered.

As lance started gasping for breath, leo noticed and ran straight over and grabbed Lance's hands and said"daddy, look at me and count with me" when lance nodded Leo continued "1 2 3..." "f-fo..ur fi..ve s-six"lance choked out until they got to 20 and lance calmed down. "Thank you sweetie and well done for remembering what to do when I have a panic attck" lance said to Leo proudly.

After a while lie crawled into Lance's lap and lance pulled him into his chest."daddy?"asked leo "Yes,leo" lance answered . "Can you sing me and papa a song please"asked leo quietly."yh, ok I haven't sung for a while but this song reminds me of papa cuz I can relate go it"

The paladins sat with their mouths open aswell as Allura and Coran staring in awe and amazement."Hey,leo do you know why this song reminds me of papa?"Leo shook his head"Its because this jacket *shows him the signature one* he used to wear it all the time so now I wear it so that I'm always with him in a way.I'm not sure if you remember him because you were very young "

Leo shook his head then asked,"Daddy do you have a picture " to which replied with"of course, I'm so glad I had it with me before I left.We were only 15 but here you go"

The picture lance gives leo^^^^"That's the day he gave me his jacket, we went on a date and I was cold so he gave it to me and told me that I could keep it"

"That's the day he gave me his jacket, we went on a date and I was cold so he gave it to me and told me that I could keep it".

"You know leo theres this boy back in the castle that reminds me so much of papa. It gets really hard to stop myself from hugging and apologising to him for everything"said lance."Really is he your friend?and what's his name?"asked Leo happily.

"Heh heh umm about that..."
"Your really rude to buy aren't u daddy"said leo annoyed.

"Ok fine I am.But trust me if you knew keith or mullet as I call him then you would understand."

What... Keith was sitting there with his mouth gaping like a fish whilst the test of the paladins where staring at him with amusement.

"Can you tell me about the team please"asked Leo excidedly. Causing lance to laugh and reply with a yes.

"Well since you know keith lets start with him. He is the paladin of the red lion. He has the exact same messy hair as papa but black, it kinda makes me wanna run my hands through it like I did with papa..."lance said with a chuckle"oh yh, he has the same gloves, same attitude to everyone except those who know him like ciel and he is my supposed rival but he is an amazing friend and person"

"Then there is Hunk, he is my greatest friend in the world...."

By the time lance had finished, the whole team was in tears about how lance had talked to leo about how he feels about them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Omg that was soooo sad I'm crying at least my doggo is keeping me happy 😭😭😭😭