Realisation

Well if I have to be honest guys I'm really not too sure,as to why you're still reading my books (really not that good) but thanks anyway.

I know some of you have been waiting a long time for a new update so hopefully it reaches your expectation.

-Honeybee💙

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"OMG!! Guys what happened?? Are you hurt? No, wait did the galra do something?" Lance rambled, fretting trying to figure out what could've made the entire team react the way they are. (Even bad boy no emotion mullet) "Wait!!" *gasp* "Is someone dying?"

The team still sat upset with expressions of sorrow on their faces and tears still streaming down most of their faces. Shiro being the leader *cough space dad cough* decided he should be the one to explain, and try and ease the guilty feeling for all the lying he and the rest have done. "We're so sorry Lance" said Shiro struggling not to reach out and cuddle the lanky teen pacing in front of him.

Shiro finally saying something pulled Lance out of his mind Palace *sorry 😁 I love sherlock holmes* of trying to figure out what could've affected the team and stared blankly at Shiro for a few seconds. Trying to process what he heard him say. "Wait what? Why would you be sorry? What happened?" Lance asked more confused than ever. Even more confused than when he found out the green gremlin was a girl and that everyone knew about that but him.

He looked around the room at the rest of the team. (Which seemed to have finally pulled themselves together to some extent) Looking guilty and avoiding meeting his eyes. Lance was clearly becoming agitated if the tense jaw and annoyed face was anything to go by. However, his ocean blue eyes still remained worried. Not bearing the awkward silence any longer, Coran the gorgeous man stood up and quickly embraced the teen in a tight hug, still slightly sniffling into his shoulder.

Lance cautiously hugged him back and when he looked up the rest of the team where also standing up. After a few moments, Coran pulled away and Pidge guiltily walked up to Lance and handed him the remote she had been using to control the micro drone for the past week. He examined it curiously, and gave a confused look towards her. Pidge sighed and took the remote from him controlling it to make the drone come to her. She angrily grabbed the drone from the air, and turned on both the flat screen she had installed and the drone.

Lance looked at the screen to see everything that the drone would be seeing. Finally, Hunk couldn't bear the silence and the guilt and quickly rambled out." We used it to follow you, because we wanted to know what you'd do and were so sorry. We didn't know that you had a kid or had tattoos or hurt yourself. I'm so sorry, Lance I love you my hermano. I understand if you'll be angry at me forever"

Lance looked at Hunk and the rest of the group with a disbelieving face. Knowing everything Hunk said was true when all the group did was look sadly at him. Guilt clear in all their faces."I can't believe you" he said in a shocked yet sad voice." Am I really that untrustworthy? I really am the one that no one can trust. Just a useless seventh wheel" he choked out before turning on his heel and running out.

He could hear the team running after him as he ran as quick as possible to the blue lion. He could lock himself up in there and Blue would make everything better. Right before he could run into Blue's already open jaw, a hand grabbed him by the elbow and forced him around. Keith. Of course it had to be the stupid mullet, rival and crush that had to be the one to stop him. But they weren't alone for long, because right then, the rest of the team ran in.

Keith still holding onto Lance let go of him and quickly placed both his hands on his shoulders to still ensure he wouldn't slip out of his grasp. "Listen. To. Me. You are NOT a seventh wheel. And we are so so sorry for breaking your trust and invading your privacy like that. But you did nothing wrong, its us that messed up not you. I know what we did is wrong and we 100% understand if you need time or won't forgive us at all. But because of what we did, we now know so much more about you. And we all promise we're going to help you" Keith finished still holding eye contact with Lance. The team behind them all made sound of approval and agreement. And so quietly that Lance nearly missed it' Keith whisphered" And I like you a lot too" causing a red blush to instantly spread over his nose. Keith removed his hands from Lance and stepped back keeping his head low, not daring to look back up at Lance.

Lance stood there with tears in his eyes before choking out,"Really? You don't think I'm a seventh wheel? And you really like me too?" Saying the last bit a bit quieter. Almost as if he wasn't sure what he heard from Keith was true or just a figment from his imagination.(wouldn't be the first time)

The team all instantly reassured him bring him into a massive group hug. Lance smiled into the hug. Although he was still upset to have his privacy violated so much, he was the happiest he had ever been with the team. After a nice moment, the team pulled apart still whisphering apologies and reassurances towards Lance. However, the Princess stepped closer to Lance and hugged him." I'm greatly sorry Lonce. And you are an amazing paladin. We'll leave you alone now, and however long you need" with that she pulled away and the team all followed out of Blue's hangar.

Keith stayed behind the blush still high on his nose and cheeks and nervously fiddling with his thumbs. He bit his lip and looked up at Lance, making eye contact before quickly dipping his head back down. Lance walked up to him,causing Keith to quickly jerk his head up."You really like me too?" asked Lanec quietly. Keith nodded shyly with a small smile. Lance smiled too before slowly leaning closer, looking into Keith's eyes. Keith leaned closer too, until they kissed slowly. Keith's hand going up to play with the curls at the nape of Lance's neck. Lance retaliated by bringing his hand down and curling it around Keith's waist pulling him flush against him.

They pulled apart staring at eachother, before they both broke out in giggles. Once they calmed down they embraced with smiles on both their faces. They pulled away, clasping each other by the hand and happily walking together find the team.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Well hopefully you guys liked it and it was worth the wait. I haven't proof read it,because I'm lazy and I'm tired, so if it there are any mistakes or at some point it doesn't make sense I very sorry.

Anyway bye guys.
-Honeybee 💙🥰