Acknowledgement

I want to start by thanking my friend Maca for being the perfect inspiration and protagonist for this story. For being you, I love you so much. I know it took longer than it normally does with my stories, but thank you for being patient with the chapters and all my teasing. Thank you for understanding that I can't force myself to write. I want you to know that I meant every word in this story. You know me well and are perfectly aware that I suck as a friend because I can't really be of support, I can't relaly lift you up when you need it the most, but I hope this story can give you the comfort I fail at giving you. I love you, Maquita. Never doubt that.

I also want to thank every single reader. To all those who commented: THANK YOU! for those who also voted: THANK YOU EVEN MORE! I'm so happy you took part of this story, interacted and enjoyed it. I'm happy you were patient and appreciated every lesson I shared here. I'm so proud of you for loving someone not for his looks, but his heart. I know many of you wanted H to be Harry Styles and well, H was based on Harry indeed (becaue Maca wanted a story with Harry and I wrote her one) so you got your wish. If you didn't want H to be Harry... then you can picture him as Matthew Gray Gubler... or anyone that fits the description. It's up to every single one of you.

Post It was an idea that just came to me as I was reading "Where She Went" by Gayle Forman and I wasn't sure if it was gonna work. The whole "one day" setting was kinda scary at first. Keeping the name hidden even more! It was an experiment and I'm so happy it turned out so well. I challeneged myself and I'm satisfied with the outcome. Now let's see how the sequel turns out.

Once again, thank you. And I hope all fo you will keep reading Happenstance because Maca and H's story hasn't ended just yet.

I love you all!
Bel, xx