Chapter 28

August's POV

I watched as Cookie knocked on the door and I stood behind her.

"Who is it?" A familiar voice called.

I could tell that it was Brooklyn's voice.

Cookie nudged me to say something.

"It's August." I answered back.

We stood side to side as we waited for the door to open.

When Brooklyn opened the door she was wearing a white shirt & some pink shorts which made me stare at her legs.

"August & Niya? Why are y'all here." She questioned with a nervous look on her face.

"I came to visit my sister!" Niya snapped while walking into the house.

I just stood by the doorway waiting for Brooklyn's okay to go in.

She made a hand movement telling me to come in.

I walked in and followed them to the living room where an old lady was sitting.

"Niya Michelle Newman what the hell are you doing here?" The lady asked her.

"I'm here visiting my SISTER if you don't mind!" She snapped turning towards Brooklyn.

The old lady rolled her eyes and stood up walking towards Niya.

"I don't want to argue I just want to talk because you've been gone way to long and I haven't seen you in over three years."

"Well I don't wanna talk to you." Niya replied about to walk out the room but not before Brooklyn grabbed her arm.

"Please Ni give her a chance." Brooklyn pleaded.

Niya rolled her eyes and sighed. "Okay but only if you and August will talk about your relationship." She said making Brooklyn turn to me.

I nodded my head. "Okay but go talk to mom." Brooklyn said before walking out the room.

I followed behind her as we walked to her bedroom.

When we were there I shut the door while she sat on her bed.

She sighed before finally making eye contact with me.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did at the club a week ago , it wasn't suppose to happen , I deeply regret it , and I still have strong feelings for you." She said.

"If it wasn't suppose to happen it wouldn't have happened and how do I know you won't go off and sleep with the first guy you see." I replied.

"I'm not a hoe I won't go sleep with the first guy I see and honestly the kiss was a huge mistake. I've never cared for Trey how I've cared for you and you should know that. I'm here for you not him." She snapped rolling her eyes.

"So are you gonna be there for me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Baby I'll hold you down." She replied licking her lips.

I leaned down since I was in front of her while she sat on the bed and kissed her lips.

This kiss had to be the best kiss I've ever had and it all ended shortly when we heard the door opened.

"Why the hell are you kissing that hoodlum!" Her mother's voice boomed through the room.

___________________________

Happy Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for y'all. 😍😘💕

August in MM 💗

What do you guys think?
Isn't their mother a pain in the butt?
Do you like August & Brooklyn together.
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖