Chapter 24

August's POV

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Trey and Brooklyn kissing each other.

My anger started rising.

I pushed Lydia back a little bit and stood up , getting out of the VIP area , and heading towards the dance floor where they were standing.

When I was close to them I shoved Trey away and grabbed Brooklyn's hand.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked glaring at her.

"August I didn't mean to I mean we were- "

I cut her off. "I can't believe you would pull this shit." I said releasing her wrist which I was squeezing badly.

"Well you were the one all up on that hoe over there." She said pointing towards Lydia who was standing behind me.

I shook my head.

"She was tired of your trashy ass anyways." Trey said finally getting up from my hard push.

Before he could say anything else my fist connected with his jaw.

"August!" Brooklyn said bending down to help Trey.

"Oh so you're gonna help this nigga?" I said.

Trey pushed her off of him and jumped up sending a blow to my stomach.

That's when I started getting mad and I went on a rampage repeatedly punching him.

It was wasn't long before I saw blood on my hands.

We were pulled apart by the huge body guard 10 times our sizes.

I sent Trey a bunch of curse words and a couple of threats.

Brooklyn's POV

I regret the kiss that I shared with Trey but we were just in the moment I didn't know that August would see and get angry.

I followed the body guards as they carried August out. He was struggling in their arms but he stopped once they took him outside.

I walked up to August and he gave me a death glare.

"I don't want to see yo ass ever again , get your shit , and get the hell out of my house." He said giving me a nasty look.

"August no I'm sorry." I said grabbing his hand.

"Whatever." He said pulling his hand away from me.

As soon as he got in his car he left.

This has to be the worst day of my life.

__________________________

Sorry it's short. Next one will be longer.

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please.

Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖