Love Part Six: Make Love To Me Baby

Author's note: Hey! So, Aha! this is i think the second to the last part. Then after the two parts the Dreading epilogue. I need a really beautiful qoute from shakespeare. *sighs* oh well, that's still a little bit faraway and this is a mature part guys. :D

So, *sighs* it's not good as Regrets, but i love it. :D

I hope you guys love it. :))

Sorry for the long wait.. :3

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xx

Ps: Unshamelessly promoting a story.. :D It's Love Can Never Be Wrong by Zialllover and it is defo great!! :D I love it and it deserve more votes so to all my lovely readers and the silent ones. Please read it for me? You will never regret it and oh by the way. you will love her more because she is a hardcore Ziall shipper. The shipper i know ships Ziall more than Ali_Horlik.. :D

===================================================================

I would not wish any companion in the world but you -The Tempest by William Shakespeare

It was Niall's last week with me and we will go to the hospital for his operation. On this day, we decided to go out. My mom was still with us. She was moping on the couch near the living room. Sulking and pouting. You know sometimes i think my mom is an effin 18 year old again. I sighed. Niall noticed and giggled. Then he kissed my cheeks softly.

"I'll be just outside." Niall said as he pulled his hand away from my mine. Then he bid a small goodbye to my mom and went outside. I slowly walked to my mom and sat beside her. She looked at me and pouted more.

"what's the matter mom?" I asked her. She sighed and snuggled up to my chest.

"Your Dad, I miss him. we talked last night and he cried because he miss me." Mom muttered. A bit my lower lip trying not to laugh at my mom, but i bursted out in the end. My mom looked at me horrified and then slapped my chest.

"Mom, you and Dad are cheesy you know that. Why not go back? I'll be fine with it." I said softly. I mean my mom spend enough time with me. I have a life here she has a life there.

"But Zayn, i felt something bad is going to happen and you probably need my support so why not? Your dad understands too. So i'm staying here and let's change the topic. Have fun with Niall on your date." My mom said. I smiled at her, then kissed her cheeks. I started standing up.

"i will be out with Niall. See you later at Dinner." I said as she nodded and opened the television to watch. I got my leather jacket on and i walked through the door. Only to find Niall seated on the front porch staring at his phone with a goofy smile plastered on his face. I raised my brow at him and cleared my throat. Making him jolt up and put his phone back to his pocket. I smiled and scooped him up. Wrapping my arms around his waist. He automatically, by nature, wrap his arms around my neck.

" What are you staring at your phone?" i asked him. He smiled at me and lean so that our lips meet each other. This is the first time we engaged in a long kiss. Niall let his lips move in sync with mine. It felt like a puzzle piece and i don't want to be cheesy and you know that, As i pulled away. Niall let his forehead lean against mine.

"A puppy. I took that picture on google and i wanna have that kind of puppy." Niall muttered as he smiles and kiss my lips again. Pecking it just for the satisfaction of contact. I pulled back a little making Niall pout. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Can i see it?" I asked as he kissed me one more time before slipping his hand on mine. Holding on it tight. Niall just dragged me out from the front porch to my mom's car. Which she brought with her when she went to London. I pouted as he just giggled and fished out the car keys from the back pocket of my jeans. Making me yelp.