Love part seven (Part Two): I can wait forever

Author's note: Let's all take a moment *Looking down and holding off the tears* a.. moment.. to.. appreciate the EFFFFIIIINNN TAKE ME HOME TOUR!  Honestly I am starting to think that maybe the tour is all about Ziall and I can feel the coming out is coming.. :D Soon..

*Going back to the mood i supposed to be starting* so, guys.. I know the first chapter is a little bit you know dramatic but i wanted you to trust me on this okay? 

I promise you nothing you don't want will happen. I swear to God.

So this is back up to Zayn's suf-- i mean POV. 

I hope you like it guys. 

love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheaert xxx

=================================================

So i dear love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him. live no life. - William Shakespeare

"I'm sorry." Maura muttered as she sat beside me on the waiting room of the hospital. I looked up and saw her head down. Silent tears falling from her eyes.

"Niall loves you. Even though you forgot about him." I muttered as Maura looked up and stared at me. I looked away and stared at the distance. This is a good distraction, i could use it to wear out my worries about the on going operation. I smiled as I remember that one lazy day.

"Really? Did he told you about it?" Maura asked as I glanced at her and then started playing with my hands.

"Yeah, it was a lazy day. Rain pouring down and all Niall wanted was to cuddle and talk about things. He said, he loves you because even thought you knew he will be a kid with sickness when he came out. You pursue on carrying him so that he could meet me." I muttered as I heard Maura chuckled.

"I love him, even though I didn't have the chance to say it to him. I wanted to be a good mom but I just don't know how." Maura muttered as she looked at were my mom was standing. Talking to the nurse at the table about Niall's room assignment after the operation.

"I envy your mom." Maura said as she turned her gaze on me and smiled. I smiled back, I suddenly noticed that Maura has the same eyes as his son.

"Why?" I asked as Maura let out a small chuckle while she closed her eyes.

"She's a good mom, she even protected Niall even though she is merely just your lover. She can give the love to my son the love I can't give. The love I am not capable of." Maura muttered as I looked at her.

"No, Maura. You are capable of loving Niall as your son. Every mom have that, you just need a wake up call." I said as Maura looked up at me.

"Really?" Maura asked as I smiled and nodded my head. She returned the smile and open her arms for me.

"Welcome to the family Zayn." Maura muttered as I accepted the hug freely. My mom came back with three cups of coffee. She offered one to Maura and to me. I smiled gratefully at her before I took a sip from the coffee cup.