Love Part 4: The True Meaning of Boston

Author's note: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! SURPRISE SURPRISE!! MY UNCLE LEND ME HIS INTERNET AND I WAS LIKE "i wanted to give you some cupcakes and rainbows and even Niall's pot of gold!!" he looked at me weirdly and walked away but no!!! Niall's pot of gold is Zayn! So i can't give it to him.. :D Anywhore! Here it is.. so i wanted to explain what Boston Really means on Niall's life. Why did it mean so much to him to share it with Zayn. :D

Sorry for the pretty long wait.. :D I hope you really like this update. :D

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xxx

===================================================

I pray you, do not fall inlove with me. For i am falser than vows made in wine. - William Shakespeare in As You Like It. 

He cancelled our meeting this day. Yep, He needed to by the way. His mom insisted him on going somewhere it seems he doesn't like. I sighed as i leaned on the couch at my apartment. Louis and Liam where out God knows where. Maybe having a nice life. I sighed.

Last night kept bugging me on my sleep. It's like there is something more than what meets the eye. It's like Niall is something way more deeper than just his sickness. I started rake what will the possibilites but i end up slamming my head on my coffee table and walked over my kitchen to make me some Lunch.

I lazily pick my phone up and layed it peacefully on the kitchen counter. I started to look over my fridge and bless Liam's soul for the suddenly supply of grocery. Even my money was spent for it. I pulled out some bacon and egg. I know it's supposed to be a meal for breakfast, but hey! i'm not the best cook. As i was balancing the plates of bacon and some carrots to just randomly add to the meal. My phone vibrated. I nearly screamed. I dropped the carrots to the floor and luckily i put the plate of bacon on the kitchen table with a pretty not so good thud. I ran towards my phone. Slipping slightly on my way there, I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID as i brought my phone to my ears.

"He--" i heard a sob on the end of the Line. i scrunched up my eyebrows. Then a familiar irish accent filled my ears.

"Zayn.." Niall whispered. My hear skipped a beat when he said my name but i shrugged it off. I know he is crying. I Immediately picked up my jacket.

"Where are you? Why are you crying? Did your mo--" i stopped and i almost even drop my phone because i didn't expect the person i am seeing on my doorstep. It was Niall, he had a backpack slung on his shoulder. He was wearing a large winter coat and a beanie. His eyes were red and puffy. He looks vulnerable and breakable.

"Niall.." as soon as i muttered his name. He dropped his bag and hugged me tightly. I hugged him as much as tight too. Pulling him inside the house. Still managing to drag his backpack inside. He was full pledge crying and sobbing. I lift him up, he was light as a feather and it broke my heart more. We went to the sofa and i let him rest on my lap with his head buried on my chest. Silent sobbs filling my room.

"I hate him Zayn.. i hate him.." Niall muttered.  I shook my head and started to ran my hands on his hair. Trying to calm him down but it doesn't work.

"Who?" I asked him.

"My Father.." Niall muttered. I stared there silently. Why? I don't know what to think right now.

"Can you tell me why?"

"My.. Mom and Dad are divorced. They.. split because of me. My father doesn't want a sick child. They already know that i will be going through this sickness when i was a baby. I have a brother. His name is Greg and he despise me. he never really liked me. Today i went to my Dad. Because my mom has an odd reason she can't come. Her reason was she had an appointment with his doctor which i knew she fuck." Niall spat the last statement like it was the most disgusting thing. Well, if you ask me. yeah, he's right. Like she doesn't even give a damn about him.

"And because of this sickness my First Girlfriend broke up with me. She cheated on me with someone else. Then i saw her with Greg.. Of all people with Greg and my fucking Dad didn't even give a damn. He judged me with me being gay. He called me stuff like i should have not been made. Greg stood there like i was nothing. They don't know me Zayn. They don't me." Niall said and cried harder. I just started blankly at the wall and stared at it. This is such a beautiful person. How could someone do this to him. I rocked him back and forth.

Minutes later, i heard him humming a song. A song that i was too familiar with. Since i first heard it.

"You don't know me and you don't even care.." Niall hummed softly. While i close my eyes and hear his voice. Until he stopped and looked at me.

"I gave up with Love many years ago Zayn and i think when you asked me that question that time. It's a no Zayn. I don't know what Love means anymore. i'm numbed about. I lived my whole entire life not feeling any love. I taught what i had with my first girlfriend was love. No, it was just an attraction and it still hurt when she cheated on me. I just don't know it anymore Zayn." Niall muttered. I closed my eyes tightly.

"I love you.." i muttered at the same time i felt an emptiness on my lap and then it's back. Straddling me. I open my eyes and saw Niall staring at me with tears in his eyes.

"You know how many times i pray for you no to fall inlove with me? Everytime i saw you. You just give me those heart eyes and the comfort i couldn't explain. I call myself confident but i just prayed that you should not fall inlove with me. What if something went wrong with my operation and i left you behind. i don't want to hurt people when i d---" i cut him with a peck on the lips. The way to shut people up.

"You will survive Niall." I said as our lips were still inches from each other. He looked at me like he was uncertain. Until he pressed his lips on mine. A short but gentle kiss. There were  curiousity in it like he was unsure. Like everything that is happening now is alien to him.

"Can you... Can you teach me? Teach me How to Love?" Niall asked me with all of the sincerity in his eyes and the determination. I smiled softly and lifted him up. He was quite shock about this but then he quickly wrapped his legs around my waist and clung to me.

"What the hell Z?! You scared me in a second. You should warm men next time that you are going to lift me up." Niall mumbled on Zayn's shoulder. On that, I laughed at him, Suddenly i felt him smile on my shoulder. Then i opened my bedroom door and then i layed him down on the bed. I removed his shoes and coat. I crawled next to him pulling him close.

"Not just Love Ni, True Love. Now..  We will do it next time. Sleep." I said as he graudally relaxed and wrapped his arms around me. I heard his sigh of content. I smiled.

"Thank you Zayn. Goodnight? I mean it's still morning. Well, goodnight." Niall muttered as i giggle at his random statement. Suddenly his breath even out and slow. So i smiled. He was instantly out after everything.

Now, i have something in mind.

How can i fucking teach Niall what True Love is..

i think there is only one man could do it and he is already fucking dead...

OH shit.. I'm dead until my phone rang and instantly answered it afrad that Niall will woke up.

"hello.." I asnwered quietly.

"Zayn!!!!" A loud voice rang on my ears and i instantly froze.

"Hello?? My Zayn-poo!! Come on talk to mama."

Mom??

========================================================

i know, i know. What the fuck do Zayn's mom needed.. And can she be the one helping Zayn?? Ahahahaha!! Find Out!! :D so here's the chapter and the next part will be posted tomorrow i think.. :D i am still finishing the new chapter of fixing you and sad to say. Its' not getting enough votes and i am contemplating to put it on On Hold. and i am crying because i don't want to.

Oh well,

3 votes and comments for me?? thanks love!!  :D

 Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xxx