Love Part 3: Fume of Sighs

Author's note: Aha!! another lucky update. :D So as you can see i keep on updating this fic instead of fixing you. I am seriously thinking of what will happen next on that fic and i am laughing evily while typing it. It's the best plot twist i have ever made and i was like "WTF!! this sounds cool".. oh, well going back to the story.. :D

i'm practically  jumping for joy because of the feedbacks and i decided to dedicate this to her. Since the chapter i decided to dedicate on her is quite long. She is one of my Avid and Active reader in fixing you. :D I hope you like this fic love!! :))

So here it goes! :D

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xxx

=====================================================

Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs. - William Shakespeare on Romeo and Juliet.

It's been almost a month since my last encounter with Niall. It's been almost a month since i started to think about who the hell is Niall Horan? Who is the real Niall? i sighed. I was inside my apartment. Staring blankly at the bracelet on my hand. He left it but why? Does he want to meet me again or It's just another accident that he left it there. I sighed.

"You keep.. doing that Zayn!" Someone exclaimed. I snap my head up and saw Liam standing there with hands on his hips. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"For God's sake Zayn. The Sighing. You are almost doing it since the time i came here and you didn't pay attention to me." Liam said as he sat down beside me. He's been here.

"yes, i've been here and you are stating your thoughts aloud again. What is wrong with you?" Liam asked  me. I stared at him. Looking at those brown eyes, okay i give up. I launched myself to him and cried. I don't know why. I just felt like i did something. For God's sake we just met like twice and am i that in love with him. Fuck You Shakespeare!

"Leeeeyyyyyuuuumm." I whined as i bury my face further on his chest. He chuckles and tapped my back. i pulled away from him. My tear stained cheeks puffing out and i frowned at him. He just shook his head.

"Just go to the park, maybe you will see him." Liam said as he stood up and started walking towards my kitchen.

"Yeah, thank you for comforting me Liam. Sure, i did not just cry on your face!" I responded sarcastically while burying myself on the quite fluffy sofa. Then i heard some laughing. I rolled my eyes to that. Then some clank and clinking of metal then i heard him he turned on the stove.

"I'm making a tea!! Louis is coming here too." Liam exclaimed. I groan and stood up. I walked towards the bathroom groogily.

"Yeah." i said and sighed as i entered. I slam the door shut. I looked at the mirror and i regret it immediately. How could i not notice that?! I quickly opened the door and ran straight to the kitchen. Only to find Louis drinking carefully on the hot tea. While Liam's back was facing me both men oblivous about my existence.

"LIAM!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I HAVE FUCKING PIMPLE!" i shouted. In shock, Louis spurted the hot tea out of his mouth and screamed "hot!!". Liam accidentaly, i mean. in shock. He was going to flip the pancake. Instead it slapped on his face and he accidentaly replace the pancake with his hand. He practically screamed "hot!". The both of them flailing in adrenaline and pain. I cannot help it. They look funny. I started laughing at them. Making the both of them finally reach the sink. Louis quickly gargling water while Liam put his hands in and they glared at me at the same time. i put my hands up in surrender.