Love Part Seven (Part One) : Wherever you will go

Author's note: SOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYY for the late update. I am currently fuzzing myself with my upcoming PROM. That i almost,  I REPEAT, almost forgot updating but well, here i am. So guys this will be the first part of last chapter.

But please trust me on this guys okay? Just prepare some tissues it maybe a little hard you know? *sighs*

Oh, for the first time Niall will narrate this first part of the last chapter.

So i hope you'll like it and i really need a beta so the application is open guys. Message if you want to be one.. :D

Enjoy! *Sits back and clutched on a pillow while pulling some tissue for the upcoming scenes*

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xxx

=============================================

The stroke of death is a lovers pinch, which hurts and is dersired. - Antony and Cleopatra by William Shakespeare.

I'm scared, saying i'm not is an understatement. I hate this, I hate whatever this is. Whatever God gave me. This sickness, i hate it so much. Why do i need to have it? Why can't he just give me the happy ending i deserve. For all those years spending my childhood at it's worst, for all those hardship. Why do to end up like this?

Why do i need to leave Zayn?

I love Zayn, so much than i ever loved somebody. He thought me how to believe in Love. He thought  me to appreciate every little things. So why am i being disregarded? Taking away my rights to be with Zayn.

I know, the operation might be successful but i just can't help myself to think. This might be it. The last i will be with him. The last time that i could kiss those soft pink lips, the last time i could feel his body against mine, the last time i could feel his warm, hear the sweet nothings he whisper in my ear. Is this the last time that i could ever stare at those beautiful brown eyes?

I took a deep breath as i held on Zayn's arm tightly. We were currently seated on the back seat of Tricia's car. She was driving rather slowly, letting us have our time with ourselves. I close my eyes as i cuddle closer inside Zayn's arms. I felt his grip on me tighten and i felt the tears on me wanted to spill.

"Ni." Zayn whispered as i looked up and looked straight to those pool of Brown eyes that i will miss dearly. I don't want to thought about leaving Zayn but one slipped : Who will be to take me place inside his arms? Make him feel loved like i always do. I closed my eyes as i buried my face on his neck. Humming a response.

"Look at me." Zayn breathed as i slowly lifted my head and fuck. I let the tears fall freely from my eyes as Zayn quikcly wipe them away. Then he pulled my face towards him, crashing our lips together. Letting the kiss linger for a moment and then pulling away slowly. His pool of brown eyes staring at my blue ones.

"Everythings going to be okay. You are a fighter i know that. You could fight through it." Zayn's voice wavered in the middle of the sentece. His eyes started to water and he visibly swallowed. I shook my head and let a soft hiccup of breath. Then i kissed him this time, letting our lips move in sync.

"But what if.. What if i go Zayn? What if i didn't--"

"No! You will make it! You promise you won't leave me. Niall nothing bad can happen. I know it. Okay? Just trust me on this." Zayn cut me off as i looked away and stared at the window. Silence fell on us as i heard Tricia sniffling on the drivers seat. After a couple of minutes, the car took  it's stop in front the hospital. Tricia parking it and she immediately went out not waiting for the both of us.