Epilogue

Taehyung has been telling Jimin about how Jungkook fights with him for almost everything.
"...I was so mad at him- are you even listening to me?" Taehyung crosses his arms and frowns at Jimin, who couldn't completely enjoy eating the icecream.
"I am.."
"Then, why aren't you answering anything?"
Jimin puts the ice cream stick in the cup and looks at Taehyung, "I don't know what it is to be in love.. how would I understand all those things you say?"
"Jimin-"
"If you don't understand the first step in a theorem, then you can't understand anything after that-"
"This Is Not Math!!" Taehyung glares at him.
"..I now feel that Math is a lot easier to understand than this feelings thingy!!" Jimin says clueless but Taehyung facepalms.
"Talk to any of our human friends!" Jimin suggests him.
"I am not close with them.. you are my best friend!" Taehyung speaks in disbelief as his best friend is not giving enough attention he deserves and is rather interested in the icecream, which by the way, he bought to Jimin!
"Once, I told a human friend that Yoongi-hyung is my partner. I didn't explain what a partner is in our perspective, but he told me some other definition of what a partner is, and I couldn't speak to him for a few days after that!" Jimin tries to hide his blush but the other isn't looking at him, so he feels relieved.
"Hmm.. hey, I don't understand why we are not yet called as humans!" Taehyung says while eating his ice cream.
"I don't know.. Hyukie-hyung told that it is too early to categorize us as humans or not. He's busy meeting with various establishments, so no one thought of asking him again. Also, why does it even matter? It would only be on the paper or internet.. it wouldn't change anything." Jimin shrugs.
"Yeah, that too!"

***

"..he is MY partner!" Jin possessively lays an arm around Namjoon's shoulder when a girl speaks something cheesy to Namjoon. The taller male rolls his eyes at Jin and whispers to him, "Hyung, that word has a different meaning with everyone here other than us!"
"Doesn't matter! You are my partner and will be my partner forever!" He says and looks at the girl who only scrunches her face and walks away.
Namjoon sighs at the elder, "Hyung, you should stop doing that-"
"Don't be disrespectful to your elders!" He sassily walks away and looks back when Namjoon shakes his head, "Why did I think that going around the planet on a tour only with you would be such a great idea?! I should have gone with someone else-"
Namjoon sees Jin glaring at him and bursts into laughter and takes him away from there. They sit at the beach and talk about all the things that they enjoy here which they lacked back in their previous planet.
"So, are you prepared for your speech?" Jin looks at the waves and enjoys the warm breeze.
"I don't know.. I practiced it a lot but I am afraid that people won't-"
"You can express your opinion.. it is not degrading or hurting someone. You are trying to being positive about many things." Jin turns to tell younger who looks quite nervous, "Don't be afraid."

The next day, Namjoon stands infront of many people with varying origins. Some belong to human race, some of them are a result of experiments - just like him, some of them are rumoured to have ancestors from far away galaxies.

Namjoon takes a deep breath and starts speaking after looking at Jin who is standing among the audience, wishing him luck. He speaks his opinion about their differences.
"..if we respect the differences we have and acknowledge that there is nothing wrong in being unique, and.. by helping eachother, we can achieve peace and happiness no matter where we are from or how we look." Namjoon looks at the crowd who is very quiet and panics a little but looks at Jin and calms himself, "I am Namjoon. I am here to tell you to love yourself for who you are and speak out your dreams. Many of us have been through terrible things in past, but we can move on and be happy now. Let's help one another in creating a beautiful future. Thank you."
Just like he thought, he receives a mixed response from the people but Jin applauds him.
"You did your job.. you spoke out what you felt. I appreciate it."
"Thank you, hyung. I wouldn't be able to do it without your support." Namjoon hugs the elder, "Jimin was right when he said hugs should be mandatory everyday among us. I feel better after hugging you." Namjoon smiles and pulls himself back, "Anyway, we have to meet many other people, but before that, I have to buy something for Hoseok."
They go to a store nearby and buy a small bag for Hoseok and continue with their journey.