Chapter 16

Jimin screams his lungs out. He did not expect anything to happen but hearing the screams that are echoing in the cave is terrifying. The next moment, he sees Yoongi running towards him, panting. He holds Jimin and helps him to stand up.

"Yoongi-hyung?" The voice coming from the other side of the door is a familiar one to Yoongi.
"Taehyung? Hoseok? Jin-hyung?
Everyone is here??
What are you doing and how..? How did you come here?" Yoongi shoots a lot of questions. Everything is too much for all of them to understand. Jin calms down but his heart beat is still way too high.. same is the case with Hoseok. All of them walk into the store room where there is more light and settle down to breathe.

"So, is this one of their labs?" Namjoon asks Yoongi after a few moments of looking around.
"This is the store room. Here there are a many things that the Perfects discard for different reasons. Sometimes, they keep somethings here to use those later."

Hoseok looks around the heap of paper strips. He looks quite amazed at how the strips are consistently thin, "Woah! Hyung, the strips are really amazing.. how.. how do they make these?"
Yoongi heartily laughs at the younger's innocence, "Hoseok, see this machine.. it is called as a paper shredder. You put a paper like this." Yoongi takes an empty paper and puts it over the shredder, "and the paper becomes into strips like this.." he collects the strips at bottom.
"WOAH!! WOAH!!" Hoseok and Jungkook widen their eyes and clap at it.
"I never thought something like this could exist!!" Taehyung exclaims.
"Some shredders are like big.. boxes which collect the strips inside them but some are this one you just saw. These are used to destroy sensitive information. But, if you are patient enough, you can group the strips back and find for any information.." Yoongi says and the others listen to him with great interest.
"So, that is how you came to know about ships?" Namjoon asks him.
"Yes.. I am trying to find out any other information that can be helpful to us. This heap here, has information regarding Glitchers." Yoongi points at a heap. Namjoon and Jin immediately sit beside it and start looking at the paper strips.

Hoseok looks around the room. Everything amazes him. Jungkook walks along with him and gets amazed by different things that are present in the shelves.
"Jimin, I found something." Yoongi takes some paper strips and put those beside the other to form a sheet.
"Look here, it has both of our names." Yoongi points to it and looks at Jimin.
"Hyung, do you think may be, we both are partners?" Jimin looks at him as he fiddles with his fingers.
"There is nothing related to us being partners here. There is nothing much here.." Yoongi hesitates to speak anything because, he doesn't want anyone to get to unnecessary conclusions.
Taehyung and Jin look at them to see what is going on.
"This may be a list of Glitchers working at the labs." Yoongi guesses but Taehyung comes towards him to stand beside them and look at the strips.
He observes it again and reads all the text written on it.
"Hyung, this is an old sheet." Taehyung tells Yoongi.
"I know that.. so??"
"This is the document from '95.. the year in which Jimin was made."

Suddenly, the place becomes eerily quiet.
"Does this mean you both are partners?" Jin looks at Jimin and Yoongi in succession, but Yoongi shakes his head, "Let's look at something that confirms it. No need to confuse ourselves with uncertain information."
Taehyung wants to accept what the elder says but he knows it is better not to keep his hopes high. He likes his hyung a lot.. but he can't explain what that feels like. It is as if, they don't know the word for it, as if they need a new word to describe that. He wants to be with Yoongi, he wants to be his partner even though they know that partners are necessary only to operate the ships. Other than that, the partners have no significance whatsoever. But he feels a little jealous of Jimin. He tries to ignore the feeling and concentrates on the heap. Beside him, Jin and Namjoon are having a fight about who have to take the paper strips that they both are holding.
"This is mine!" Namjoon says curtly.
"No, it is mine!" Jin argues with him.
Taehyung facepalms and ignores them both.