||14||

Chapter 14

😏Expected Enough 😒

😏Expected Enough 😒

Next day,
At sets,

It was a very hectic day for Raglak. First, they were really tired due to the engagement functions which were held a night before and secondly there was media waiting for them to give interview about how is it working with Arjun Thakur.

Deprived of sleep, both were walking loathedly towards room number 7 where the reporters were waiting for them. Ragini's eyes were heavy while Laksh was yawning.

Suddenly Ragini's foot twisted over a stone kept in the way and she was about to fall down. Laksh saw this and with wide eyes ran quickly in her front and held her safe, protectively.

Now, Ragini's one hand was around his neck while other holding his hand. While Laksh held her from waist with one hand in her hand tightly fisted together. Both didnt know how to react so they stood in the same position confused and staring into each other's eyes. But those eyes had no feelings for one another. They were just tired and hence their brain was working slow as well.

Before they could get their sense back, the reporters came to that place and what they found was treasure. The cameras immediately came out and captured Raglak in the position multiple times.

"Oh My God, What a shot we got. The pics will go viral on the Internet."
Said one of the reporters.

"Look at them man, they are so in love with each other...You know am a big fan of them. Won't go without an autograph."
Says other.

"Boss will be soooo happy. This year my promotion is for sure."
Says third reporter excitedly.

"But they still don't accept to date each other. That's sad."
Says someone among them.

"Heyy guysss.....Look at their hands which are in contact."
Some one says wide eyed.

"Awwwww...I hope they never leave each other's hands."
All reporters say loudly.

And that was enough to make Raglak come back in senses. They realised their position and were shocked. Immediately the pulled apart and stood miles away from each other.

"No guysss, look at those rings in their hands. O-M-Geeeeeeee.....This would be the biggest news of today. Laksh Maheshwari and Ragini Kapoor are engaged. Wooowwwww!!"
Says the same reporter and this makes everyone see their hands.