||8||

Chapter 8

😉Destiny plays its own game😉

"Pandit ji...We have given 4 of the kundlis to you.. The pairs are Sanskar, Ragini, Laksh, Swara...."
Says Ap for the nth time to the pandit who was busy talking on the phone and didnt hear her properly..

"Ya ya ya!! I have listened...Madam I am getting late...Have to go to Singhania's house too to perform Hawan. I am in a hurry. You do onething, give me two bags, Ill put the couple's kundli together."
He says hurriedly. Annapoorna gets and goes to fetch bags.

"What did she name the couples...! Oh God..I am irritated of my poor memory!! Cant ask her again too!!! Uhmmm..She said Ragini-Laksh and What were the other two??? Never mind!! I know one couple so the other two kundlis will be of other couple only Let me check...!!
This way he segregates Ragini and Laksh's kundli together and Swara and Sanskaar's kundli together.

"Hmmm...Swara Sanskaar....The couple has name with SS...I will easily remember it."
Sighs the Pandit. Till then Ap comes. He quickly keeps the kundli in the bags and leaves.

In Maheshwari Industries

Sanskaar's cabin...

"Na jaane mere dil ko ho gya..
Abhi toh yahin...haan yaahin...hmm h hmmmm..hmm..hmm.."
He was as usual checking files humming a song with pen in between his teeth when he hears a knock on the door.

"Come in...!"
He says.

And enters Swara. He looks at her and frowns.

"You!! Get out!!!"
He shouts.

"Oyee!!! Shut up!! Today I came in with your permission!! Talk with manners!!"
She retorts.

"I dont care!! ! I dont know what starts happening to me when I see you...My room immediately gets suffocated, I feel breathless and restlessness, start sweating profusingly and It seems Ill die the next second...."
He says wiping his sweat and removing his tie and fanning him with his hand.

Swara rolls her eyes at that.

"Thank God you didnt audition for the movies!! You are terrible!!! Horribly terrible!!"
She says rolling her eyes as she sits on the chair infront of him!!