||10||

Chapter 10

😌 A Quasistatic equillibrium 😌

"Yes.....yaaah...yaah...very well..Just park here. Perfect!!"
Says Ragini guiding her Van's driver to park her vanity van near Laksh's vanity van.

And Arjun was looking at all this startled. Just then Laksh comes out of his van. He was confused seeing Ragini's van adjacent to his.

"What is going on?"
Laksh asks.

"Ohh!! Hiii Laksh!! Uhmm do you mind me taking your name like that?"
Ragini comes chirping and asks him a lil hesistant.

"Hiii...And sure..you are a dear friend of mine now...Offcourse you can..! By the way, your van here?"
He asks in confusion.

She smiles at that and says excitedly..

"Yeah..afterall we have removed our repelling charges so inorder to satisfy the condition distance must also decrease right!!"

He understands her statement after a few seconds and then chuckles nodding his head.

"I so agree...Well I loved the way you explained. Hahaha..."

"Typical Science student problem!!"
She says guilty incharge while he laughs more. And then from their both go to the shoot place together.

"Am I still sleeping? What just happened right now?? India Pakistan reunion???? I am surely dreaming!!! This is a dream...I should wake up now...Get up Arjun!! Get up!! "
Arjun asks to himself all baffled seeing the scene infront of him and then his eyes fall on Dinesh. He frowns in confusion..

"What is he doing in my dream?? Should ask him only! Dinnessh!!!"
He shouts calling him.

"Yes Sir!!"
He comes running to him.

"What are you doing in my dream? Huh?"
He asks scolding him.

"Si...r... I...uh...me....work.....no.."
Dinesh was out of words. He didnt know what to say...

"Get out of my sight! I am waking up!! I know you are my assistant but that doesnt mean you will follow me in my dreams too!! Getting that? Now go!!"
Arjun scolds him while Dinesh looks at him like he saw some alien spaceship landing infront of him.