||4||

Chapter 4

🙌Weeekkkenndd!🙌

🙌Weeekkkenndd!🙌

It was a Sunday Morning and was off for both Laksh and Sanskaar. So both of them decided to hang out with their friends and were ready to leave for the place and did.

Both were together and had decided an extremely secretive place in the suburbs as Laksh being a famous actor would have created problem and he wanted to enjoy his day with his friends feeling freed.

Soon they reach The Bikers Cafe' and enter inside to find their 5 friends already having beers and chit chatting.

"Akele Akele Saalon!!! Intezaar na ho paaya tumse!!"
(All by alone huh? You wouldnt wait for us?)
Comes Sanskaar hitting on the backhead of one of guy.

"Ohooo!! We just ordered now and your beers are too here!"
Says the other guy among 5...

"I love you maaaaaaaaaan!"
Sanskaar immediately goes and hugs him dramatically.
All chuckle while Laksh looks at him with raised eyebrow. While the staff at the cafe were looking at him as he was a ghost.

"Sanskaar! Control your adrenaline! "
Laksh rolls his eyes as he sits. This makes other laugh more while Sanskaar frowns.

"Ae bhai!! Ettiquettes ki dukaan!! Aaj zara apni dukaan band hi rakh!! Pareshaan na kar yaar!! Itne dinon baad mil rhe hain apne yaaron seeeeeeeee!!!!! Excitement toh hoti hai bhaaiiiiiii!!!!"
(Bro please!! You remain shut today! Dont irritate me by giving lessons on manners. We are meeting our friends after sooo lonng! Excitement is obvious dude!)

He says again over excitedly.

"We just met last Sunday!"
Laksh again retorts making Sanskaar quite while everyone were stuffing their laughs inside.

Sanskaar leaves a sigh and then sits down and takes a sip of his beer.

"Hmmmmm!! Nice..."
He says. And every other guy shake their head in disbelief.

"Sooo guyz? Are those exchange offers still going ???"
Asks Rishi chuckling.

"Now they are part of our lives. We are used to it now!"
Says Laksh and all nod to him, and they all have a good time together.