||1||

Chapter 1

⚔Crossed Swords⚔

Crossed Swords⚔

"Armaaaannnn......."
Comes a girl running in a beautiful yellow saree with her long straight hairs flying behind making her look extremely beautiful. She hugs the man tightly who just turns. Her heavy breathes fall on his chest while the man who was another incarnation of the Greek God smiles in his tears.

"Radhika? What are you doing here?
You were supposed to be in the flight. "
He says with a sorrowful voice.

"No. I belong here. This is my place.I can't leave you Armaan! I have only loved you. I want to spend my life with you. Please take me with yourself... "
She cries more while the man hugs her back tightly.

"What about your parents? "
He asks breaking the hug and then cupping her face. The girl smiles and holds his hands. She says: -

"I have convinced them..Papa listened to my heart and himself gave me consent to be with you. He doesn't have any problem after he saw your kindness, your sacrifice on your love and your greatness. He has accepted you by all his heart."
Listening to this, the boy becomes extremely happy and he twirls her in his arms while she too smiles full heartedly.

"Promise me Radhika...You will never go away from me. "
He says getting her down.

"I promise you Armaan.. We will never get separate from each other. "
She says smiling and then they hug each other tightly.

The moment freezes over there.

Bg music plays...

Wada raha sanam...
Honge juda na hum..
Chaahe na chaahe zamaana..
Hamaari chaahaton ka...
Mit na sakega, fasana....

Wada raha sanam....
Honge juda na hum...

And there comes written..

The End

The same scene plays on a television while the same girl in the above scene was watching it in a compact still sumptuous place wearing uniform of an Inspector.

Only then someone calls her,

"Ragini Madam... Your shot is ready! "