Chapter 10: Getaway

[LOL DONT HATE ME FOR THE VIDEO ABOVE]
Josey pov:
*hayes has just made a huge mistake : probably loosing the best thing that has ever happened to him*

Josey: did you thing i wouldnt find out? WHY? I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU. but i see you arent the same.

Hayes: Josey it isnt like that. I would never want to hurt you.

Josey: well then why did you? when the fuck is this shit gonna go down! *i yell so loud people on other cars thought i was afraid of heights- which im not*

Hayes: Josey , im sorry. the fact that i did this is so unforgiveable but in so few days that ive known you ive come to love y-your presence. You make me so happy. Will you forgive?

Josey: well... die in a hole hayes. *yeah it was harsh , but hayes did something so disgusting and aweful to me- i didnt mean it. but i am on my period . so i was bitchier then usual*

Hayes: you're being so dramatic wtf. you're acting like such a baby , grow up. i didnt mean to hurt you , i was caught in the moment.

Josey: i cant believe you just said that. AND OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT I SAW IT AND GOT IT ON VIDEO. *i acidentally throw my phone, its 2 feet out the our car but then hayes catches it* this ferris wheel takes 300 years. I just want to get away from you.

Hayes: you're my princess. mine. not madison *he sits next to me. starts putting his hand on my cheek , my tears falling onto his hand- wiping them with his muscular hands* im sorry J.

Josey: i. hate . you. hayes grier.

Hayes: fine, maybe i will go back and makeout with Madison more , she'll be much more beautiful and nicer to me.

Josey: * my heart fell into my stomach * - i gave Hayes a long stare, completely in schock. I sit down opposite of him and put my sweater on to cover my fat. i just sit . cry. think. wait to get off. im ugly.

------good so far? Have some pretty good ideas for the mext few chapters. cant wait -------

Hayes: i didnt mean tha- josey im sl sorry. that was completely- *the ride comes to a stop. the metal gate opens. i walk out hoodie on and sunglasses on so noone can see my face. * JOSEY! COME BACK! - Hayes grier, prepare for the worst beat up from Nash , ever.

/////////
Hayes POV:
I start walking back to the group , angelica and sammy are playing some game , Jaimary is on her phone at a separate bench from Nash. shes mad . double beat up from Nash.

nash: where is she ? did you apologize?
*jaimary looks up and gives me a dirty look *
Hayes: she started running home. i didn't try to chase her . im going home too. stay. tell jaimary im sorry and she has every right to be mad.
*Nash slaps hayes*
Nash: you're staying here and sucking it up. You say sorry sorry sincerely to Jaimy and we aren't leaving till everyone else wants to. when we get home you're telling me every single word you said. then ill decide if you can spend the summer with us or just enjoy it inside on your phone. you're so stupid hayes.

•••••••
Josey: its so cold , i only have a hoodie and its darkish outside , its hard to see. theres a group of guys across the street. they look like they just left the carnival. they see me. they're kindof cute. I hear them whisper then all leave except one. he walks over and i quickly compose myself. He smells like alchohol.
Boy: he beautiful? why are you alone?
Me: rough night.
Boy: wanna go to mcdonalds and talk?
Me : Unm , sure why not? only for a few though. im not in a good mood.

We're walking when all of sudden he pulls me into this alley type thing. he pushes me against a wall. my back and head hurt. im dizzy. his friends pop out , he holds my arms back. he starts kissing my neck. his friends just laugh and watch. one comes over and feels me around. he finds my money and phone, they don't care . they put it back. the bot try's to kiss me . i keep wiggling my head . someones holding my mouth shut now . at least they cant kiss me on my li- boom. i feel a tongue intrude my mouth. i bite down hard and taste blood. ew . i scream for help. he screams in pain. he slaps me . i keep screaming. then they push me down. they rub my thigh up and down. please . stop don't!! PLEASE HELPPPPPPP ! SOMEONE HELP ME ❗️ * scream so loud that most of them run away. only 1 stays. he's pinning me back , holding my mouth shut. i cant scream.