Chapter 8: WOW, AWE;(

Sammy W. POV
So me and my gf are going to some carnival to surprise Nash's Girlfriend and little sister. Well i guess you're wondering who my girlfriend is . Her name , is perfect. I love her. Shes just so perfect. Her name is Anshelly , actually Angelica but thats my nickname for her. Bro , she's hot. & she is always ignoring everyone except me and ber bestfriend Mya. She even ignores Mya sometimes just for me. Mya gets mad sometimes but she was a big fan before we became friends so shes cool with it.
*Conversation W Hayes and Josey*
H-Hayes ; J-Josey
H: You look perfect tonight
J: stop saying that *she blushes*
H: want me to start lieing and saying you arent?
J: noo , go ahead baby
H: thank you beautiful
J: i never wouldve thought id end up with someone so perfect for me
H: Josey?
J: yes Hayes?
H: i love you
J: *starts to kiss hayes neck*
*whispers* i love you too
H: woah where did you learn that from babe?
J: i used to be a huge fan girl, obviously i imagined stuff up ahhaha
*they arrive at carnival and meet up with Sammy*
Josey: Hey Sammy , im hayes girlfriend , love your music though
Sammy: all good & thanks. and thanks for making my litlle bro happt, he needed someone like you
Josey: hahah i needed someone like him too *winks at hayes*
*hayes secretly lowers his hand down Joseys back; almost at her bubbly butt*
*Narrator*
When Angelica see's Josey they run and hug eachother 💕. they used to be bestfriend since they were 4 months , but Angelica had moved away to Cali. exactly a year ago.
Angelica: OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. THIS IS SO CRAZY. YOU DATE HAYES? thats been your dream<3 i date Sammy, ugh i love him. Its so crazy this happened like we planned <3.
Josey: omgoshh yeah *tearing up*
i thought id never see you again and ive missed you forever
*the night goes on and soon something terrible happens*
Hayes wants to go through this dark mirror house of horror but Josey and everyone else is too scared.
He is going through when he climbs to the second floor and finds his EX Madison Beer. Now her career has taken off and Hayes never realized how hot she got. Somehow she pulls him to this hidden corner and they start making out, he tries to breath and tell her he has a girlfriend but she puts his hands on her boobs and they keep making out, 10-20 minutes have passed and they all wonder where Hayes went.
Angelica and Josey decide to go in and look for him. They climb to the second floor and they hear hard breathing, they find a hidden employee door. Then.