Chapter 17: New Friends

Josey POV//

"HAHAHAH funny Josey. Dont scare me like that. You scared me!!" Said Hayes.

"Haaaa , payback."

Then Hayes felt bad again about scaring me. So we walked back upstairs and just watched the movie. He was quiet the whole time until he got a text and he got happy. Which made suspicious but i let it go.

I think my grandpa is calling.

Grandpas POV:

"Nam im gonna call the kids and check up on them before we go to the casino, wanna say hi?"

"Sure hun, are they on the phone?" Asked Nam (grandma)

"shhh- Hey kids! how are you guys? -- Thats good. Are you guys behaving? Not wrecking my house right?-- Hahaha okay. Be safe , love you kids. Oh Nam wants to talk to ya'll.-- Yeah sure , ill put her on right now. Bye"

"Hello darlings!! are you teens having fun? Dont worry about your grandpa! Have some fun. Invite friends over. -- Thats great! But seriously, dont trash the house and oh , HAYES! and NASH! keep an eye out for the girls-- okay guys have fun! be safe, i love you all.

NO POV//

Hayes pulls Nash aside

"Wanna invite the guys over? Jaimary and Josey havent met all of them. And we should have fun like her grandma said." Hayes said to Nash.

"When you're right, you're right. Ill text them right now. Pretty sure Matt , Taylor, Carter, Mahogany, and the Jacks are staying at a hotel nearby. Shawn and Aaron are both doing other things. They'll be in town next week. We can have another party then too."

"Sure. How about around 9 ish?" Asked Hayes.

"Yeah. Go tell the girls to be ready because in about 2 hours they're coming. Hurry up buttchip."

"Okay okay dickhead."

"Watch it Hayes, ill hit you. hehe."

Jaimary POV//

I was on my instagram and saw a picture of a two summers ago in my grandparents yard. That day was amazing. We had a campfire, we were in the pool it was really cool. It's also the day Nash added me on facebook. Noone knows but i secretely met Nash a few times inbetween the years when he was visiting California for some family. We actually knew eachother so it wasnt an anonymous relationship. Anyways , sorry for getting off topic, but we should do one of those again tonight.
"JOSEY! JAIMARY! THE GUYS ARE COMING OVER TO NIGHT AT 9 SO GET READY." Says Hayes as he twerks down the hallway. He's so funny sometimes. SOMETIMES. But now its time to get ready.

Josey POV//
Everyone is ready for the party so Nash and I are gonna go get supplies like snacks , hamburgers and hot dogs, and drinks. We're also gonna buy pool stuff.
9 o'clock:
*doorbell rings*
"ILL GET IT!!" As i went to the door i felt Hayes hug me from behind and place his head in my neck. I got chills and went to open the door & Matt walks in and hugs me and says we should talk alone. Then i see the rest of the guys get out of the cars and walk in. Some of them brought girls. And a few boys tagged along.

Around 12 we all decided to play dares. Whoever didnt complete the dare had to take a shot. So everyone wrote down on papers dares to do and then put them in a bowl.
It was my turn - shit.
"Ugh my turn and it was one of the last dares. My dare is - um - Go into another room with the person on my left and makeout for 10 minutes." Everyone exchanged looks , it wasnt Hayes . Now i was stuck. I had to makeout with - yeah Matt Espinosa. And trust me, we were all drunk. Even Hayes & Nash. Hayes when drunk can get really mad ... Lets see what happens ... im worried.