Chapter 14: Never.

• Dedicated to Hayes Grier

3 days later
Josey POV:
I haven't talked to anyone the past few days, I stay up in my guest room. There is a bathroom so that's good . And Jaimary leaves water and food outside my door and I bring it in so they think I'm eating. I flush it down the toilet little by little. Hayes texted me saying he's sorry. I'm too embarrassed. Nash thinks it's Hayes' fault. it's really not. I'm losing weight fast , surprisingly.

*thump, thump*
"Uh, Josey?"

Hayes is that you?

"Oh my god , we've all been worried about you."said hayes.

*Josey doesn't reply*

Hayes says "Please let me in. I don't care about what happened. Please. I still love you. We can laugh about this together."
*Jaimary steps out of her room*
"Wait, what happened? I assumed something happened but not between you two."
Hayes POV:
"Nash im going to Josey's to try and talk to her , can you drive me ?"
Nash: "yeah sure I was gonna go to see Jaimary anyways . Yo, just tell me now , what happened that day at the tree house? "
Hayes: *starts getting uncomfortable*
"can we just hurry up and go?"
*skip to Jaimary asking what happened*
"I CANT TELL YOU. I WOULDNT DO THAT TO HER. IT WAS MY FAULT ANYWAYS."
*door opens*
" JOSEY!" Said Nash.
"JOSEY!" Said Jaimary.
"Josey?" Said Hayes.

Josey POV:
I felt bad that Hayes thought me being upset was his fault. And he was yelling at Nash and Jaimary and they did nothing wrong. So I opened my door , completely forgetting what I looked like. Each one of them said my name . Hayes in the saddest way possible.
"It's noones fault. I'm just too embarrassed. I felt disgusted at myself. And I don't want anyone else besides Hayes and I to know. It's that gross."

Jaimary: *tearing up*
"You haven't been eating, I can tell. What did you do with all the food and water I left you? "

Nash: *hugs me & whispers*
"I'm so sorry my brother is a douche . Please don't do this again. You worried your sister a lot, and me. "

Hayes: *walks to me slowly. Tearing*
"I'm so sorry. I reacted in the worst way possible. I was just freaked out. *giggles* it's funny how our cutest moments are always messed up somehow. *hugs me tightly* (whispers) I love you. I'll forget what happened if you never starve yourself again"

Josey: "I love you too. but I can't promise that starving thing. *looks away* im skinny now. am I beautiful to you now?"

Hayes: "wtf. *lets me go* *Jaimary and Nash go Jaimary's room*
Jaimary: "Hayes you're scaring me."

*Hayes pulls me into my bathroom*
Hayes: " Look into the mirror."
Josey: " wow. I haven't looked in a mirror in a long time"
Hayes: "yes. you're beautiful."
Josey: "no I look like I died. like I have no life in me. are you lying? do you actually love me? *looks at him with big, crying eyes*

Hayes: " Josey, I love you no matter what."

Josey: *show him my thighs* "I felt too alone. Embarrassed. I had to do something. But now, I'm too skinny, I look like a raisin. My face is disgusting.

*hayes is crying & sits me down. He runs his fingers along the slits in my thighs.*

Hayes: "this hurts me too. did you know that? don't you understand that this is stupid. we got into a little fight and you go and do this? do you know how stupid you are?! do you? the starving yourself I'll let slide, but this you'll remember. it's summer too. when we go to the pool. Beach. Or you're wearing shorts!? Everyone will see them. Wtf is wrong with you. Huh? You're beautiful. Don't you see that?

Wow. Well that hurt. But he's right. This was totally stupid of me to do. And I didn't think about the shorts part. Fuck my life omg. But still that hurt, and shit.. now I'm crying.

Hayes: "OH MY GOD JOSEY STOP THE BULLSHIT. STOP CRYING . WTF. IM CALLING YOU BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING YOU AND YOU're CRYING."
Hayes POV:
"OH MY GOD JOSEY STOP THE BULLSHIT. STOP CRYING . WTF. IM CALLING YOU BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING YOU AND YOU're CRYING."

Then I realized , as I looked her eyes . She was scared. Like not just a little scared. She was crying against a wall scared. Then the worst that could've ever happened , happened.
*Nash comes running in*
Nash POV:
I heard Hayes yelling and not even a little, but a lot. Luckily no one else was home & Jaimary went to the grocery store. So I ran to Josey's bathroom.
"HAYES! WTF IS THIS?"
Then I felt something warm rap around me . I thought it was Jaimary but it was Josey. And she was crying into my shirt.
"Hayes. Go to Jaimary's room. Now. Before I shove your head down the toilet."
*hayes walks away*
Hayes POV:
SHITT. now I yelled at her. And she probably won't eat. She will probably cut herself again. She will be depressed . Wow Hayes. Good job. you might as well just kill her.
Josey's POV:
Nash runs in and yells at Hayes. I'm so scared that in the moment I hug him really tight and cry into his shirt. Nash is like a big brother I don't have. I trust him with everything and anything.

He sends Hayes away to another room and then we walk over to the bean bags we have . I just now realized that we have bean bags almost everywhere. I have pretty cool grandparents. But now I realize I'm having a panic attack. I can't breathe , and I throw up in a trash can. Nash basically carries me with the trash can to the bathroom and holds back my hair. And puts a cold towel on my forehead. He'd be a great dad.
"It's okay Josey. Just breathe. HAYES!" Says Nash. I'm coughing into a toilet and crying and Hayes is crying too. When Nash says " stop crying, this is your fault. Go get me bottled water. And some peptobismol.

SHOUTOUT TO PEP WHEN I NEED HIM. YOU REAL MVP ;)

Hayes comes back and im just crying and brushing my teeth and spitting what I have left in my mouth, out.
He leans against a wall outside there door and cries. Then he walks out the room and I feel dizzy. Then I fall into Nash's arms and that's the last I see.