Chapter 3: Beautiful

*No POV*

Hayes and Nash arrive at the airport. They wait by Jaimary & Josey's gate.

Josey's pov:

"Omg Jaimy im so nervous for some reason. I feel like something good is gonna happen but i dont know what!"

"Lol its fine Josey, trust me you love him and you'll loveee his brother even more:)"

"Ok Jaimy im trusting you , please dont let this guy be some ugly lame. You deserve a Nash Grier , all cute and stuff."

*Jaimy started laughing and Josey didnt know why. she still doesnt kn her sisters boyfriend IS Nash.*

Nash Pov:

I am so nervous. What if she doesnt like me in person? Maybe im too tall, or ugly. Oh well i love her , and if she really loves who i am , then she will love what i look like.

Hayes pov:

Wooh we drove for almost an hour and then when we finally made it i was actually happy for Nash. I could tell he liked this girl and that he was seeious about her. What a fag haha well i love Nash but we rarely admit it because we are just cool with eachother.

We were on our phones then we here a loud high pitched scream , and when i turn to Nash he's running towards the girl and they're crying and he's carrying her. Then i notice a cute girl behind Nash's gf. She's so cute. Brown curly hair , nice skin tone , beautiful eyes, & she looks so shocked to see Nash. She screams " ..

Josey's pov:

We exit and all of a sudden Jaimary is crying and hugging NASH GRIER OMG. thats her boyfriend! :0 then i scream "OMG JAIMY YOUR BOYFRIEND IS NASH GRIER. OMG I LOVE YOU AND YOUR VINES AND I WATCH ALL YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS! WAIT IS HAYES HERE?" He points to a bench and then him and my sister start making out. I walk over to Hayes. Im blushing and i feel so embarrassed but i just love hayes. He stands up and i almost cry.