Ecstasy with Axl (smut + fluff)

"Axl I don't know about this" I said wearily as he poured two pills into his hand.
"Come on, don't be a baby! This is gonna be fun I promise"
I wanted to protest but then he was kissing me and the pill was in my mouth and instead of spitting it out I took a chance and swallowed.
I watched as he took his own pill and then we waited.
I was flipping through the room service menu when I started feeling fuzzy and warm.
"Is that the pill?" I asked as I turned to face Axl.
"Probably, what's it feel like?" He put down his own menu and looked at me.
"Like warm and fuzzy and kinda foggy now" I mumbled as I looked at him.
He looked like he was glowing and I loved it.
"You look so pretty Ax" I whispered as I reached out to touch his perfect jawline.
"Yeah that's definitely the pill" he laughed as he picked his menu back up.
"No that's just you, you always look pretty I just don't tell you"
He laughed again but didn't seem bothered by my fingers roaming his body.
"Stop looking at the menu so I can look at you" i pouted as I slapped the menu down.
"Let me order us some food and then I will, I promise"
"Why aren't you feeling warm and fuzzy yet?" I questioned as he reached for the phone and dialed a number.
"I am mines just not as intense because I've done it before." He shrugged then he began to talk on the phone.
As he ordered our food I spotted his nipple ring and I just couldn't help myself.
I reached out and ran my finger over it.
I watched as goosebumps popped up on Axl's skin and he gave me a look that told me I should stop but I wanted to see what else his body could do.
I lightly pulled on it and watched his Adam's apple bob as he tried to order our food.
He watched me as I moved in slow motion to get my mouth on the ring. My teeth grasped the metallic ring and he sucked in a deep breath.
Then he wrapped his fingers in my hair and pulled. It set of fireworks on my skin. I moaned out loud and the piercing fell out.
My moan earned a sinister smirk from Axl.
I reached out and pulled on his nipple ring a little harder with my fingers and he returned the favor by pulling my hair a little harder.
I moaned, louder this time and I know the person on the other end of his call could hear me.
Then he hung up the phone but didn't let go of my hair.
He pulled me up by my hair so I was close to his face then he brought his mouth to my ear and I felt like my whole body was on fire.
"I want this night to be fun for both of us but if you keep teasing me I'm going to have to punish you."
I moaned at that and he just pulled my hair tighter.
"What do you feel right now?" He asked
"Fire, I'm hot all over" I answered honestly.
"You look hot all over, you look fucking amazing"
I could tell he was feeling his pill now, he wasn't as in control of his words as he usually is.
"Axl, what do you feel?" I asked as I ran a single finger down his chest.
I watched the goosebumps flash across his skin at my touch.
"I feel hot too, like I'm burning but in a good way." He was watching my finger but I was watching him.
I could see his heart beating faster the farther down my finger went.
"I can see your heart beat Ax" I said in awe as I traced the top of his boxers and watched his heart go crazy.
"What's it look like?"
"Like sound waves but they're red and pink like you're in love. Are you in love?" I asked after I realized what I was saying.
He pulled my leg across him so that I was straddling him and he grabbed my face with both hands.
"Yes I am" he kissed me sweetly but it soon turned heated.
He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip and I eagerly gave him access to my mouth.
His hands had found their way back into my hair and I was falling apart with every little thing he did.
When his hand met the back of my neck I absolutely melted.
"Axl" I moaned into his mouth as he reached down to squeeze my ass.
"Your skin feels so good baby. Let me take your shirt off " he broke the kiss and removed my shirt before moving his lips to my neck.
I could feel his breath and it was driving me crazy.
He wasn't doing anything so I seized the opportunity and moved my mouth to his ear.
"What makes it feel so good?" I asked as I flicked my tongue across his ear.
He arousal was coming off him in waves so I knew I was doing something right.
"Ugh fuck it's just so perfect. Your face, your neck, your ass it all feels so soft and warm."
He moaned as I began to suck on his neck.
"Fuck y/n"
I could feel him getting hard between my legs and since I was only in my panties I could feel everything.
I pressed down for more friction and we both moaned.
Then it was his turn to whisper in my ear.
"Do you like that? Do you like teasing me?" He was getting hotter by the second I could see how hot he was.
He pushed up to give me the friction I wanted and it was heavenly.
"Oh my god" I moaned as I threw my head back.
Then he was back in my ear, his breath hot and wet as he whispered, " you think that feels good, wait until I'm pounding in and out of you. It'll feel so good you'll be begging me to stop."
I couldn't take anymore teasing I was ready to get started and I didn't hesitate to slide down his body and pull his boxers down.
I gasped when I saw his dick. It wasn't like I hadn't seen it before but it looked so much better than the last time I saw it.
I gave no warning as I wrapped my lips around the head and his fingers automatically wrapped themselves in my hair.
He was in control of everything and that just turned me on even more.
I moaned as he pushed my head all the way down and pulled my hair.
"You're being such a good girl for me" i could see his words as he was saying them and they were all shades of pink and screamed nothing but love and adoration.
The thought of Axl actually loving me set of fireworks in my chest and it felt amazing.
He finally let me go and I instantly climb up the bed to kiss him.
"I love you Axl" I blurted it out but it felt perfect on that moment.
"I know, I love you too" he was a glowing vision of love and I loved that it was all for me.
He pushed my hair behind my ear before giving me the sweetest kiss I'd ever been given.
He held me so tight I could feel both of our heartbeats.
"Now lay down on your back" he tapped my thigh and I immediately obeyed.
"We're gonna have to start giving you this more often, you listen so well" he laughed but I was blushing.
"It's because I know it makes you happy and making you happy makes me happy" I smiled and he smiled back.
"Okay now close your eyes" I did as I was told and I could see every color, known and unknown to man, behind my eyelids.
I felt him leave kisses down my neck and to my chest where he began sucking on my nipples.
Then he continued down my stomach and to my hips where he left little hickeys on each hip bone.
I could see the colors behind my eyelids changing with every little thing he did.
Then I felt him slid off my panties and I could see the colors move faster as my heart sped up.
I felt Axl's breath on my thighs as he inches closer and closer to my core and when he finally laid that first lick I saw nothing but stars.
He continued to slowly lick and suck my clit and there were stars exploding everywhere.
I opened my eyes to see him and the stars were still there.
I was in such bliss I couldn't move anything it's like I was paralyzed and Axl was taking full advantage.
He spread my legs wider and I felt him press one finger in.
I let a quiet moan slip as he teased me.
Then I felt him add another finger and I moaned a little louder.
"How does it feel?"
"Like heaven" I whispered as he speed up.
I could feel myself getting closer and then Axl stoped.
I whined causing him to laugh.
I felt him move and then his breath was on my neck.
"What you don't want me inside of you? You don't want me to stretch you out and get you screaming?" He teased with his words while simultaneously teasing with the head of his dick.
"Please Axl" I moaned as he barely went in and then pulled back out.
"Please what princess?"
My heart exploded at his pet name.
"Please fuck me" I was beyond playing games, at this point I'd give him anything he wanted.
He entered me without warning and I almost came right there.
"You're so tight" he moaned as he slowly pushed in and out.
"Faster please" I begged as I clawed his back.
He sped up but not enough for my liking so I reached out and began to play with his nipple ring.
He moaned and then whispered in my ear, "you're in dangerous territory babe, I'd watch it"
He tried to act like he was mad but I know he liked it because he instantly sped up.
I was still begging for more though.
Then he changed angles and I could feel it so perfectly it was almost too much.
"Oh my god Axl!" I screamed as he held me in place.
"Fuck!" He was kissing my neck and unrelentingly hitting my gspot and the drugs were just making it all that much better.
"I told you you'd be begging me to stop. Do you want me to stop y/n?"
"No, oh my god no keep going" I screamed as he continued.
Then he reached one hand down and began to rub my clit.
"Do you like it when I hold you and make you take it?" He was teasing but I didn't care
"Yes" I moaned
"Are you gonna come for me?"
I nodded my head but he wanted more.
"Yes or no baby girl?"
"Yes Axl, yes!"
I was about to loose it and I could tell he was close too.
"Don't cum until I say so"
I audibly whined at his request but held my orgasm in.
He continued to pound into me and rub my clit; it was all I could do to stop from coming.
"Axl I can't, I can't wait anymore!" I moaned as he continued his assault.
"I'm almost there wait for me" he growled into my ear as he pulled my hair.
I felt his thrusts getting sloppier and just when I couldn't take it anymore, "come for me y/n".
He held me in place as he made us both ride out our orgasms.
It felt and looked like we were going to burst into flames at any minute as he continued to slowly push in and out of me.
After both of our climaxes he collapsed on top of me.
I instantly began to run my fingers through his hair as he laid there and tried to catch his breath.
"I love you ya know?" He whispered into my neck.
"I know, I love you too" I whispered back.
He was almost purring at the feeling of me playing with his hair; I knew he would be asleep soon.
We sat in silence for a while longer before I remembered something, "hey what the hell happened to our room service?"
Axl looked up at me and appeared to be in deep thought.
"I don't know it should've been here by now" he said, his face contorted in confusion.
"Did anyone knock on the door?"
"I wouldn't know, it was kind of hard to hear over you screaming" he laughed and I slapped him on the arm.
"Oh my god Axl!" He mocked my moans and I covered my face with a pillow.
I felt him get up and straddle me, then he removed my pillow.
"You shouldn't be embarrassed baby, it was hot" he smirked as he moved some hair out of my face.
I blushed some more as he ran his fingers over my cheek.
He stared at me forever and I couldn't figure out what he was looking at.
"What is it?" I asked as I put my hands over his
"Nothing you're just perfect" he said.
"That's pretty high praise coming from someone as perfect as you"
I began to run my hands up down his thighs as I took in the sight of him.
He really was perfect in every way. The way his hair falls down his shoulders, they way his lips have that perfect little Cupid's bow, the way his eyes light up when he talks about something he loves; it's all perfect.
"I'm not perfect" he laughed his deep laugh and I got butterflies at the sight of his smile.
"I literally just made a list in my head of the things that make you perfect. It took me .5 seconds" I laughed
Maybe if he wasn't so hard on himself he could see what I see.
"You're bullshitting me" he rolled his eyes.
"Oh really, want me to list them?" I challenged.
"Yes I do because I don't believe you" he sat back on my thighs and crossed his arms as he waited for my answer.
"The first thing I thought of was your hair and how perfectly it frames your beautiful face" I reached out for his hand so I could pull him closer.
"Then I thought about that cute little Cupid's bow that I love so much"
I ran my finger over his Cupid's bow and lips and I swear I saw him blush but maybe that was just the drugs.
"And then I thought about your eyes and how they light up when you talk about something you love. And your smile that lights up a room and your laugh that gives me butterflies. And the way you love without any hesitation. Those are just some of the things that make you perfect." I smiled as I ran my hand down his chest.
He stopped my hand and gave me a serious look.
"Are you telling the truth or are you just saying that to get into my pants" he questioned.
"Wow, way to ruin a moment Axl"
"You didn't answer my question though"
I smirked.
"I am telling the truth but I wouldn't be opposed to getting in your pants for a second time tonight"
"We need to do ecstasy more often" he laughed as he let my hand go.
I continued my path down his chest and stoped at his hip bone.
I was about to start teasing him when he shocked me by flipping our position so he was on top again.
"Axl" I squealed as he began kissing down my neck.
"What about the room service" I laughed as I tried to pry him off neck.
His lips left my skin just long enough to mumble, "fuck the room service" and then he was back to kissing down my chest; round two had officially begun.

A/N: Me? Updating twice in less than a month? Who would've fucking thunk it 😂 But seriously I've been kinda slacking on here bc I've had some stuff going on irl but I'm trying to start updating more frequently & I'm gonna go reply to comments I've missed in the past few weeks! Thanks for reading ! If you liked this please vote or leave a comment (or do both 😏)