Chapter eight

Pearces POV

"Let's watch a movie." I say as I grab the remote.

"What movies do you have?" She asks me as I see her shiver.

"Do you want a blanket?" I ask her as I get up.

"I'm fine." She says but I knew she was lying so I got up and threw a blanket at her.

"I didn't even need it." She says as she wraps herself in it.

"Oh really you didn't need it but your gonna use it." I say with a smirk.

"Because you gave it to me." She says as she rolls her eyes.

She looked perfect cuddled up in her blanket as I sat next to her. I rested my hand above her head on the top of the couch.

Ellas POV

As Pearce sat next to me I got butterflies in my stomach. He put his arm at the top of the couch behind my head causing me to feel even more weird. Why was I feeling this way about some boy I met today?

"What movie should we watch?" He asks me as I think about movies.

"What movies do you have?" I ask.

"I have a bunch of Disney movies." He says with a smile.

"Wait, can we watch the movie your in?" I ask him as I smile at him.

He shakes his head and sighs. "It isn't out yet but you can watch the first one." He says as he puts the movie zombies on.

I feel him scoot closer to me as his arm slowly falls around my shoulder.

"I'm cold." He whispers as he takes some of the blanket and puts it on him. I could feel his body close to mine as I felt warmer. I leaned my head on his chest as he pulled me closer to him. I felt his arm wrap around my body pulling me into a hug. I was internally freaking out. I felt secure in his arms.

I look up at his face and he acts like nothing has happened. Maybe he doesn't even notice.

Pearces POV

Holy, I.... She laid on my chest. I have my arms wrapped around her, I'm freaking out. I felt so comfortable with her warm body clinging to mine. I kept my eyes on the movie but couldn't help but look at her. She was so intently watching the movie and I could feel her moving her body to the songs. She is just, I can't even explain how she's making me feel right now it's crazy.

"You get to work with these people?" She asks me, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes it's really cool." I say as she smiles at me. Her face was an adorable shade of pink from her blushing. Was she blushing because of me?

________________________________
Cuddling😏