Chapter three

Ellas POV

"The cups over flowing." A voice says causing me to snap out of my gaze.

I quickly stop filling up the cup with milk and look at the huge puddle of it on the ground. The customer rolls his eyes as I frantically clean it up.

"Your head was in the clouds." He groans as I roll my eyes.

He's not wrong, I was thinking about Pearce. I had seen a bunch of guys come here before, so why was this guy stuck on my mind. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening.

I locked eyes with Pearce and gave him a small smile. He came back. This time he was with two girls in werewolf costumes too.

"Can I get my drink already!" The man says sharply.

"Yeah sorry." I say handing it to him as he angrily walks out.

"I see you brought the whole werewolf gang." I say with a smile.

"Just needed some more coffee." He says as he leans up on the counter. The two girls make eye contact and smile at you.

"I'm gonna go get a booth to sit at, order my drink Pearce." The darker haired girl says as she walks away.

"Order my drink too." The shorter girl says as she follows her.

Pearce shakes his head and looks back at you.

"I uh didn't catch your name." He says with a grin.

"I didn't give you my name." I say back.

He fake gasps and puts his hand over his heart. "Ouch." He says as you giggle.

"Why did you come back here?" I ask him as he stares into my eyes.

"Coffee." He whispers.

"Uh really." I say as I lean on the counter. Our faces were so close to each other, our lips almost touching. He looks at my eyes then down at my lips. I cough and scoot back.

"What can I get for you?" I say as he steps away.

He orders two drinks.

"You didn't even get a drink." I say with a smirk.

"You caught me. I guess I didn't come here for the coffee." He says with a smile as his cheeks get red.

"What did you come here for?" I ask him as I make the drinks.

"I don't know. Just something special I guess." He says back.
______________________________
I wish Pearce knew who I was like come on 😂