Chapter six

Pearces POV

"Why are you here?" She asks me.

"Candy." I say as she laughs loudly. Her laugh was adorable.

"I ran into a wall and need medicine cause I'm dying and you came here for candy." She says as she shakes her head.

"Your an interesting one." She says as she smiles.

"What are you doing tonight?" I ask her taking myself off guard. Where was I going with that question?

She looks at me with a little bit of shock. "Nothing." She says as she tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Why don't you come over and eat some candy with me?" I ask her with a grin.

Ellas POV

Did he just....? Did Pearce just invite me to come over to his house. Play it cool he probably just likes you as a friend.

"I don't have anything better to do." I say as I stare at the ground.

"Cool." He whispers. Gosh he is such a dork.

"Cool." I whisper back as there is a awkward silence.

"Let's go pick out some candy." He says as I grab the pain medicine.

He looks through the candy intensely.

"You look so concentrated." I say as I laugh.

"You gotta pick the right candy. It's a life or death situation. I don't want to drive back up here." He says as he paces through the candy isle. I laugh and he smiles at me.

He grabs a bunch of candy. "I got my candy! I got my candy!" He starts singing as he dances in the isle. He starts singing it louder.

"I GOT MY CANDY." He practically yells. I laugh loudly as I shake my head.

"Be quiet." I whisper as he just rolls his eyes.

"Let me sing my song." He says with a grin.

"Do not sing anymore." I say as I try not to laugh.

He smirks at me and opens his mouth to sing but I nudge him slightly. He pretends to be hurt and stumbles back.

"Oww." He groans. I roll my eyes and laugh at him.

"Your one of a kind Pearce." I mumble.

"Don't act like you don't want to sing with me." He says with a grin. I sigh as he grabs my hand.

"No." I groan. He spins me around as he starts singing.

"We got our candy!" He yells as he starts dancing while holding my hand. I join in on his dancing.

"We got our candy." We both sing in unison as we both laugh.
_______________________________
I just imagine Pearce dancing in a store and singing like about candy 😂