Chapter 14

Hi guys! Almost 7,00 reads! WHAT WHAT WHAT. This is amazing. I can't even explain how amazed I am at this. I never expected to get this many reads on my FIRST fanfic on here. This is just wow. Its too much for me right now. But, really, thank you so much for all the reads and sweet comments you have all said, they really make my day. (:

Please don't hesitate to comment and vote for this story. Also, fan me please.(: I really wanna get to 100 fans by Halloween possibly? I don't know, that's a big challenge. Haha(:

Anyways, here's chapter Fourteen of This Love is Ours. Enjoy.

Allison

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Pink or purple?" I asked Harry while shopping in the mall at the toddlers store. I held up pink and purple shirts that were the exactly the same.

"I like the pink, it goes good with her eyes," Harry smiled, I put back the purple shirt and headed to the front of the store to check out, Audrey holding my hand right beside me, skipping cheerfully. I laughed at the little two year old at my side, Harry looked down at her, smiled and contiuned to walk ahead. Sometimes I wonder what he's thinking when he looks at her. She's been with us for about 3 days, and he's always looking at her.Maybe he's thinking of how much we look alike? Or does he... No, he can't. He wouldn't even think about that, would he?

We checked out, then we decided we would go eat in the food court. I went straight the my favorite Chinese restuarant. I stood in line behind a rather tall, blonde haired boy. He turned around my eyes meeting his. His eyes were a bright blue, like Niall's. "Hey," the voice said, taking a step forward.

"Hi," I said, as I took a step forward as well.

"I'm Luke. What's your name, beautiful?" The man with the blue eyes said, smiling away.

"Aale-," I began to say, but being cut off by Harry.

Harry gave him a stern look, Luke looked down at the child beside Harry, then back to Harry then to myself. "She has a boyfriend, please, leave her alone," Harry said, looking straight into Luke's eyes.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know. My bad," Luke apoligized as he walked up to order his food.

"Stop being over protective, please," I begged him. Honestly, Harry was very over protective when it came to guys talking to me. It's like, he doesn't want me talking to them, or even looking at them for that matter. But, I guess Harry's just taking what's his, right?

"I'm sorry. It's just I don't want other guys looking at yu or telling you that you're beautiful. That's my job," Harry smiled, wrapping an arm around my waist. I smiled up at Harry, still standing in line. I headed up to the front of the line to order, "What can I get you?" The lady behind the counter asked.

I looked at the menu, glancing over the things I wanted, but everything was too much for me to order. "I'll pay for it, babe," Harry said over my shoulder. I smiled at him, the lady, Caprice, her name tag said, just smiled at us. "You two are so cute, seriously. I wish I had a relationship like that. You know, where the guy would buy my lunch," she giggled, making her ponytail bounce.

"Thanks," I muttered, smiling. "Uh, anyway, I'd like Orange Chicken and rice, with beef and vegtables, with an eggroll. Oh, and a pepsi to drink," I smiled at her as she punched in my order.

She handed me a buzzer, "This'll go off when it's done. Do you want your pepsi now, or later?" She asked, giving me a small smile.

"Now, please,"

She went to go get my drink, came back and handed it to me. I walked off as Harry paid her the money, Harry then followed right behind me. We sat down at a table in the middle of the food court, to teenage girls came walking this way. "A-are you Harry Styles?" One of the girls chirped.

"I am. What can I do for you?" Harry smiled his famour crooked smile, his green eyes shining brightly.

"Can we get your autograph? And maybe a picture with you?" The other one giggled.

"Of course," Harry looked at me, "can you take our picture?" I nodded, "Stay here, sweetheart, okay?" I told Audrey, not like she was going to listen to me.

I grabbed th camera from the blonde girl, the three of them posing for the camera that I had in my hand. "Say cheese, ready? 1...2...3... CHEESE!!"

"Thank you so much, Harry!"

"Yeah! Thanks!"

"No problem," Harry smiled as the walked away.

"You're so nice," I said to Harry. I heard the two girls talking as the walked past us.

"Who as that slut with him? And why did she have a baby with her?"

"That's his girlfriend, Aaleyha! I heard she had a child not too long ago, she's actually really nice to the Directioners. Why can't you just accept their relationship?"

I smiled at the blonde girl that had said that. I sat back down and began to eat my food, after we were finished we headed back home. Audrey had fallen asleep in the car on the way back home. "I got her," Harry whispered in my ear as he picked up Audrey gently from her sleeping postion. He walked up the pathway to the house, bags in my hand. I struggled to open the door, but finally managed it. I dropped the bags at the front door while Harry took Audrey up the our room to sleep.

I walked over to the couch, switched on the tv. The Notebook was on. I grabbed a blanket from the closet, threw it over my body and watched the movie.

About and hour or so later, my eyes drifted to a close, leaving me to sleep peacefully.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you liked this chapter! I took me only a couple hours to write. Hehe. I'm awesome. (((:

So, tomorrow, I won't be able to update becuase I have to go collect money  for the drama club at my school ,which will possibly take all day to do. So, yeah. I'm sorry I won't be able to update. But, I may be able to on Monday if I don't have much homework.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. I personally did.((: Do you think Harry's a bit over protective or not? What do you think Harry was thinking when he heard those girls talking? Will he try to get revenege on the other girl? Hehehe.

Comment what you think belooooow!!!

Vote and fan me if you haven't already. Plus, I would love to hear what you think about this fanfic so far. ((:

Do you hate it? Love it? Or what?

Comment please((:

I love you all!!

~Allison

OH! And over there >>>> Is a picture of Audrey(((: