Chapter 20

I packed my clothes, shoving them in my rather large suitcase. Most of my clothes were dirty, meaning I had to wash then once we get to the hotel in North Carolina. I grabbed my gray beanie, actually it wasn't mine, it was Harry's. But I called it mine since I wore it all the time. I looked out the window as the December snow began to fall gracefully into the pavement. I love Winter. It's so beautiful when the snow falls onto the trees and glistens in the sun light.  

I pulled my hoodie over my face, trying to make myself warm. I zipped up my suitcase, and headed out to where the boys were.  

The room was empty, shit! Where are they? Oh, they're outside. In the snow. Making snow angles. Of course. I found myself in front of the New Jersey airport. We're going to be staying in North Carolina for a week, then we're heading to Switzerland for the remainder of the time.  

I grabbed some snow, made a snowball, aimed for my target and "BULLSEYE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.  

"You're getting it now!" Harry screamed back, picking up snow and aiming for me. I ducked just as the snow was about to hit me.  

"Harry Styles!"  

Oh shit.  

"Hey, Simon," Harry ducked his head in shame. I mentally laughed at him.  

"Get your bags and head into the airport! Now! All of you!"  

We hurriedly grabbed our bags, our heads hung low as we headed inside the airport. We gave the lady our tickets and boarded the plane. We sat in first class, so no one would bother us. It was nice and peaceful up here.  

I pulled out my iPod and headphone, switched on my favorite song and fell asleep.  

*~*~*~*  

"Shanna. Shanna, wake up. We're here," I heard Harry say. It felt like Harry was miles away, but he was right beside me.  

Moaning, I said, "go away, mom. Five more minutes,"  

"Last time I checked, I wasn't your mom," he laughed, "now c'mon, before we get left on here,"  

I opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings, we were the only two people left on the plane.  

"Sir, ma'am, you're going to have to leave," the air hostess said, awfully polite.  

"Alright," we said at the same time. I rubbed my eyes, not caring about my makeup at the moment. I probably look terrible anyway. I grabbed my things and followed Harry out the door and into the noisy, jam packed airport. I spotted the rest of the boys by the bathrooms.  

"About time," Louis complained.  

"Shut up, Louis. I was tired," I slapped him across the arm, causing him to wince in pain, "baby," I mumbled under my breathe.  

"You can get some rest once we get to the hotel," Harry said, rubbing my back. I leaned my head against his shoulder, he tightened his grip around my waist. "We're almost there, baby doll. Just a couple most steps, okay?"  

I could feel my eyes begin to close, Harry was supporting most of my weight. "Louis, can you carry my suitcase while I carry Shanna? She's about to fall asleep,"  

"Yeah," Harry handed Louis his suitcase, I could feel Harry's strong arms pick me up bridal style, my eyes finally closed.  

*~*~*~*~*  

Harry's P.OV.  

"Hey, everyone. I have to be really quiet. Shanna's sleeping, still," I rolled my eyes jokingly, "