Chapter six

"Good morning, Shanna!" Sandy said with her cheerful voice.

"Moring, Shan." Amanda chirped. Amanda and Sandy, the girls who take care of the babies. I headed to my classroom, I saw that Cameron was already in there coloring with Lucy. I shut the door, and put my bag down at my desk. I saw Cameron's head pop up when I clicked my computer on.

"Miss Shanna! You're here!" Cameron jumped up from the table and ran full force towards me.He wrapped his arms around my legs and I picked him up and twirled him around. His hair flopping up and down. A smile appeared on his cute little face, showing his cute little dimples. I couldn't help but smile back at him. This boy was just so cute. He kind of reminds me of Harry.

I put Cameron back down and he ran back to the coloring table. I could tell today was going to be boring. I sat down at my desk and started to flip through a magazine. I was startled when I heard a knock at the door, I laid the magazine down and got up to answer the door. Harry was standing there with my phone in his hands. "You forgot this, love."

I grabbed the phone and put it in my pocket. "Thanks, Harry. You can leave now." I tried pushing him out the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"Is that Cameron?" He pointed at the little curly haired boy who had his head down coloring.

"Yeah. Why?"

"He's my brother...."

My mouth dropped. No wonder Cameron looked like Harry. But, I was shocked, the little boy that I love is Harry's little brother. I closed my eyes, hoping this a dream. But in reality I knew it wasn't a dream. It was the truth. And I had to accept the fact that it was real. "What?"

"Cameron is my brother. I'm Harry, his older brother. Im sure hes talked about me." His eyes widened, he was just as shocked as i was.

To tell the truth, Cameron has mentioned him a couple times. Something about him being in a band. I didn't believe him though. "He has. I just never realixed who he was talking about."

Harry shook his head. "Well. I have to go. I have a uh." He hesitated. "I have to visit my friend. Hes sick. And he needs me. I'll see you later, love."

Was Harry trying to keep something from me? He couldnt be. "Ok. Later." I gave Harry a hug and he was out the door in a second.

--------------------------

"Thanks for picking me up,Harry." I greeted Harry as I jumped into his car and fastened my seat belt. I looked at Harry who looked kind of worried. "what's wrong?"

He breathed in a heavy sigh and let it out. "Nothing. Im fine. What makes you think somethings wrong?"

I looked at him, "You look kind of... worried." I shook my head, "Maybe its nothing."

"Oh. You want something to eat? I bet you're hungry. I can take you to Nandos. Or some place else."

"I can make something back at ho-, your flat." Was I just about to call Harrys flat my home? Wow. That's messed up.

"You sure?" Harry drove out of the parking space and into the road, I nodded my head and he shook his head. "Ok then." It took about 15 minutes to get back to his flat, my stomach started to make noises letting me know that I need to eat. And eat soon. 'what are you going to make?"

I searched through his cabinets trying to find something to eat. "I'll just make me a sandwich." I grabbed some peanut butter and bread and made me a peanut butter sandwich. No jelly. I hate jelly. Can't stand it. My phone buzzed in the pocket of my jeans. I put down the knife and pulled my phone out "Hello?"

"Hey, babe. Its Micheal." Micheal. Why the hell was he calling me? I thought I told him to leave me alone. He must not know what that means. Hes obviously dumb.

"Why are you calling?"

"I want to know if you want to get something to eat later?"

"Hell no. Don't ever call me again." I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket, I grabbed my sandwich and turned around to find Harry looking at me with a concerned look. "What?"

"Who called you? You sounded kind of scared."

My breathing wa shaky, I tried to calm myself down, but it didnt work. "My ex boyfriend."

----------------------------------

Holy hell. 1,300 reads? Thats amazing! I love yall so much. Omg. (': Le cry. Okay. Thanks so much for reading! It means so much to me. Sorry it took me so long to update, I was out of town and didnt have a computer with me. But, thanks for being so patient with me.