Chapter 23- Restless Night

Whoever had trapped Ally didn't know that she wasn't the type of girl to get scared and surrender, she would try escaping again each time she was told to be quiet. She feared the consequences and the vast possibility of them coming true. The last thing she wanted to be was a victim. But the situation was getting out of her hands.

She felt a muscular arm drape around her waist and the warmth of someone's breath standing centimeters away from her face. Her breathing became erratic and she started shifting in his arms trying to move as far as possible. She moved her face to one side to avoid any unwanted contact with the person.

''You surely will not calm down." He snickered inches away from her neck slowly rubbing his nose on her skin. She felt like a parasite had invaded her body. With her eyes closed she wriggled once again when he started moving his finger along her cheeks.

''Poor you, the victim of the wrath of the most... popular... girl." He dragged out each word slowly and she instantly understood who was behind all of this.

She couldn't believe Rebecca would stoop down to a level where she might actually hurt people. Physically.

''You should've known this would happen... eventually if you don't stop what you're doing." A different voice said from her right side. He was one of the boys who had been holding her hands above her head.

She felt a thumb rubbing on her cheek and she shook involuntary from his touch. And a voice was heard, ''Sh-Sh calm down, babe.We are not going to do anything to you." He said each word slowly like he was sparing her.

''But." He said, his voice cutting through the air. ''If you avoid her or try to be a smartass that you are, you're gonna get a taste of me."

''Now do you understand me?" He pressed and she nodded her head vigorously.

''Good girl." He finally let go of her and she took a sharp breath trying to recover from the sudden trauma.

Everybody had left silently and it was like they were never there. Totally confused and shocked she instinctively reached out the door and ran out.

She was relieved that nothing happened to her but her breathing was still uneven and she didn't know what to do or where to go. She stopped for a moment on the stairs trying to control her breathing, a sudden feeling of discomfort came upon her and she didn't want to stay there anymore. Damn. She didn't even had her car.

She couldn't stand the environment of the house anymore so she ran towards one person who could possibly help her calmly. Luke.

She had thought about Cameron originally but dismissed it because she knew he would get angry and do something terrible. Luke was the only calm person she knew who could give her a ride home without a truck load of questions. She searched for him and thankfully he was alone in the lawn.

''Luke. Can you please drop me home?" She said a little too quickly. Most of the times she could control her emotions but right now wasn't one of them. Panic and fear covered her face and it was evident that Luke had noticed this.

''Wh-What happened Ally? Are you alright?" He asked surprised by her expressions and body language.

''I just..." She broke out "I really... really need to go home."

''Oh my god. You look so terrible." He said pointing at her messed up clothes and hair.

''Please. Don't ask me anything right now. Just take me home I'll tell you later." She pleaded, she just wanted to be alone and believe nothing happened.

''Okay okay.'' He finally gave up at her begging eyes. ''But we should tell Cameron you're going home. He was your ride. He would be worried."

''I'll text him later. Please. Let's go." She said and he hesitantly agreed. They walked to his car. Well he precisely walked to his car, she ran towards it.